Pretty sure you know the type. There’s probably something delicious baking in his oven this very moment. Or a shelf devoted to candles in her closet. 9 Homebody Gift Ideas for Folks Who Like to Entertain shares holiday gift ideas for the chef, party planner, entertainer, homebody, and maybe you!
9 Homebody Gift Ideas for Folks Who Like to Entertain
Will you be entertaining for Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas or New Year’s? I love to have a pot of this potpourri simmering.
Affiliate links follow and will not cost you extra while they may earn this blog a small commission…thanks so much for using them!
I can already hear a few moans out there, blogland. Because if you are more of the ‘life of the party’ type of “entertainer,” these gift ideas may evoke hives, giggles, or violence toward this fairy.
But bear with me.
The eyes of this blogging hostess LIGHT UP like the Griswold home at the thought of these ideas for entertaining types!
Time to Smile
Do you wrap lots of gifts or are you the gift bag type?
There’s still plenty of time to switch. 🙂
Oh, and if this is you, you should definitely pin away…
Gift Ideas for the Entertainer
Click it and smile!
Why These Gifts Will Tingle Their Jingles
Everybody Loves These!
1. I love my mercury glass votive holders, vases, and candleholders from Pottery Barn! They never go out of style, are perfect for the holidays, and are not too blingy to use throughout the year. Dim the lights, sprinkle these throughout your home, and wait for the “ahhhhhs.”
Classic & Collectible
2. I showed you my vintage Lenox Holiday bone china bowl (24k gold rim) here, and it makes a sweet gift for hostesses and non-hostesses alike. What’s it for?
Here are a few ideas:
1. Receptacle for red and green M&M’s.
2. Bowl for nuts.
3. Fill with water to float roses.
4. Surround a votive candle with fresh cranberries.
WHAT WAS I SAYING ABOUT M&Ms?
Because now all I can think is what I can do with ’em…ya know?
Years of Use & Cheerful Color
3. I don’t decorate with red in the rest of our house, but in the kitchen, it is such an appetizing, cheerful color for essentials like this dutch oven! The bonus is red cast iron pieces look wonderful on the stove (whether they are getting used or not!) during the holidays.
In case you want to say ‘yer hot’
4. This Hot Sauce gift is perfect for cooks and entertainers with a sense of FUN!
So chic on every table
5. Whether the hostess appreciates modern, Scandinavian, minimal, or simple chic style, this black candelabra will look stunning on the table.
Practical and Healthy
6. Yes, indeed a nonstick grill pan…this hostess with the mostess uses hers almost every single evening! It makes for happy dinner guests and healthier, non-fried yum.
7. I can’t think of a cook or entertainer who wouldn’t be stoked to see this hard working crimson bad boy under the tree.
Everybody’s Using ‘Em
8. This pot was all the rage last Christmas, and seems to be gaining momentum for its instant ability to create delish.
Less Dishes to Clean
9. White Bowls Go From Oven to Table…and don’t you love how the little wood stand elevates their importance?
Pin this post to save for future reference…
More Gifts to Sizzle Their Bacon
You may be surprised to learn you can snag a Vitamix for a reasonable price these days, and it is just the perfect helper in the kitchen for whipping up EVERYTHING. I showed you how I used mine for a chocolate cake and sugar cookie truffles. Here’s the exact one I own, and I never knew what I was missing before it came into my life!
An Essential if You Entertain
Every hostess needs a stash of these! Even if your house is not yet blogworthy, any social gathering will be more magical if you scatter around shot glass candlelight.
Here’s a gorgeous Lenox pattern which I grew up with.
Hostesses need plenty of these.
White Serveware Essentials
I rely on plenty of white serving essentials like these in expensive wonderful little plates…
I also have a sweet collection of various plates from Rae Dunn.
Here’s my secret weapon for Swedish pancakes and cornbread.
More Ideas For Cooks & Entertainers
Here I go again, singing the praises of red stoneware pieces…I am a casserole girl, and I use this for them all.
My sister recently admired our modern flatware:
I am soooo NOT Giada or Martha
But attitude, kids.
Do pin this post to save for future reference!
I independently selected products in this post—if you buy from one of my links, I may earn a commission.
Peace to you right where you are.
Hello Lovely is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.