Holiday Gifts Under $25, Decor & Whimsical Xmas Quotes

NOT EVEN CLOSE to thinking holidays? Make sure to take a peek at lovely fall florals and autumn quotes HERE and Francophile Fall feels HERE. Do you shop for holiday gifts all year or just before Christmas? I tend to pick up a few things throughout the year, but there isn’t a whole lot of shopping required these days since the kids, nieces, and nephews are grown and like gift cards. Holiday Gifts Under $25 will set you up for success!

Magnificent vintage Christmas decor inside Trove Vintage with green 1860s cupboard filled with red buffalo check - Hello Lovely Studio. #hellolovelystudio #farmhousechristmas #countrychristmas #christmasdecor #primitives
Hello Lovely Studio (Trove Vintage!)

15 Eclectic Holiday Gifts Under $25

Why GIFTS UNDER $25? Because it is never about how much we spend, and a budget simply requires a bit more creativity!

Gift guide under $25 Hello Lovely Studio - Come discover 15 Eclectic Holiday Gifts Under $25 plus Holiday Gift Guides from 7 of Your Favorite Bloggers!
TAP to PIN THIS POST TO SAVE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE!
Gold sacred milagro heart box - Come discover Holiday Gift Guides from 7 of Your Favorite Bloggers!
Under $25 Holiday Gift Guide…certainly an eclectic mix of ideas!

I independently selected products in this post—if you buy from one of my links, I may earn a commission.

Hello Lovely’s Holiday Gifts Under $25

1. Box // 2. Almonds // 3. Mug // 4. Cookbook // 5. Stationery // 6. Sports Bottle //7. Hand Cream // 8. French Soap // 9. Tiara // 10. Pet Pouch Hoodie // 11. Blocks // 12. Caramels // 13. Personalized Spreader // 14. Provence Towel // 15. Organic Candy Tins

1. Charming Sacred Heart Milagro Box

Gold milagro heart box - Queen of Crowns. Come discover 15 Eclectic Holiday Gifts Under $25 plus Holiday Gift Guides from 7 of Your Favorite Bloggers!
Holiday Gift Guide…in case you’re looking for bargains.
White Scandi Christmas decor in my farmhouse kitchen with Frasier fir wreath and Swedish candelabra at the farm sink in our white kitchen - Hello Lovely Studio. #christmasdecor #christmaswreath #hellolovelystudio #scandichristmas #christmaswreaths #candelabra #swedishchristmas
Hello Lovely Studio…in case you admire Scandi simplicity.

2. Delicious Médicis Paris White Almonds

Médicis Almonds, White - Come discover 15 Eclectic Holiday Gifts Under $25 plus Holiday Gift Guides from 7 of Your Favorite Bloggers!
Médicis Paris White Almonds (Made in France), $20
Christmas and holiday themed inspirational quote on Hello Lovely Studio. #quotes #christmasquotes #holidayquotes #whimsicalquotes #saracasm #humor
My alder front door with speakeasy with Christmas greenery and berries in vintage woven fishing basket - Hello Lovely Studio. #frontdoor #christmasdecor #holidaywreath #doordecor
Hello Lovely Studio…from last Christmas.

3. Men Especially Adore This Insulated Mug

Funny Christmas, winter, and holiday quote humor. #quotes #holidays #funnyquote #holidayquote #winterquote
Serene white Christmas decor on my bedroom dresser - Hello Lovely Studio.
Hello Lovely Studio…more than $25, however a luxurious made in Paris candle for you.

4. For Healthy Eaters

Funny holiday humor Christmas quote. #humor #funnyquote #christmas #quotes
White Scandi inspired Christmas kitchen with fairy lights, fresh green wreath on window, and white decor - Hello Lovely Studio. #christmasdecor #whitechristmas #christmaskitchen #scandichristmas #serenechristmas #modernfarmhouse
Hello Lovely Studio…simple white fairy lights and decor indeed.

5. Gorgeous Boxed Stationery Set

Christmas To Do List on Hello Lovely Studio. #whimsicalquotes #christmasquotes #holidayquotes
White Christmas decorated ironstone pitchers with fresh greenery in my home - Hello Lovely Studio. #hellolovelystudio #ironstone #christmasdecor
Hello Lovely Studio

6. For Sporty Types

7. Pretty & Practical

Christmas inspirational quote and holiday heartwarming words of hope. #hellolovelystudio #inspirationalquote #quotes #holidayquote #bingcrosby

8. For Francophiles

Funny holiday quote and Christmas humor. #hellolovelystudio #quotes #holidayquote #christmashumor #funnyquotes
Rustic farmhouse Christmas cake with cherries, plaid table runner, and Joyeux Noel dish towel - Hello Lovely Studio.

9. Just for Fun Tiara (to Feel Royally Lovely)

Funny Christmas humor and holiday quote. #quotes #funnyquote #christmas #humor
Charming farmhouse front door painted black and handlettered with "hello" is decorated with Christmas wreath at Urban Farmgirl - Hello Lovely Studio. #farmhousechristmas #frontdoor #blackdoor #holidayporch
Hello Lovely Studio (entrance to Urban Farmgirl)

10. For Owners of Small Pets

Christmas inspirational quote and holiday heartwarming words of hope. #hellolovelystudio #inspirationalquote #quotes #holidayquote #snowflakes

11. For Kids of All Ages

Funny Christmas quote and holiday humor. #holidayhumor #funnyquote #holidays

12. For Sweet Tooths

Sea Salt Caramel 1 pound gift bag - Queen of Crowns.
Funny Christmas quote and holiday humor. #holidayhumor #funnyquote #holidays

13. Personalized Spreader

Funny Christmas quote and holiday humor. #holidayhumor #funnyquote #holidays
White pom pom wreath for Christmas with a sweet German sheep ornament on a rustic box. #hellolovelystudio #christmasdecor #christmastour
Hello Lovely Studio…in case you love rustic French inspired style.

14. A Gift from France

Funny Christmas quote and holiday humor. #holidayhumor #funnyquote #holidays

15. My Favorite Organic Sweet Treat

Funny Christmas quote and holiday humor. #holidayhumor #funnyquote #holidays
My holiday card from Minted and pink candy house for Christmas - Hello Lovely Studio.
Hello Lovely Studio…visit Minted for the best selection of charming holiday cards!

I told you it was an eclectic mix of holiday gift ideas! Which ones would you most enjoy receiving yourself…because maybe you should pin this for Santa?

Funny holiday Christmas quote from Buddy in Elf. #funnyquotes #moviequote #christmasmovie #quotes #elf

I am quite enamored with this box:

European pink pointe shoes and tissue poufs - favorites of Hello Lovely Studio! #hellolovelystudio #balletslippers #tissuepaperpouf #pointeshoes
Hello Lovely Studio…your sugar plum fairy wannabe on pointe.

This Holiday Decor Scheme is Inspiring!

In case you missed this in a recent post, check out this tour…best of all, we can snag the lovely holiday things from McGee RIGHT HERE!

More Ideas to Give or Receive

Duralex Picardie Tumblers, Set of 6, 10.75 oz
My galvanized advent calendar (RH) with little decorated matchbox Christmas gifts - Hello Lovely Studio. #christmasdecor #hellolovelystudio #adventcalendar
Hello Lovely Studio
Holiday inspirational quote for Christmas time on Hello Lovely Studio. #holidayquote #christmasquote #humor
Funny holiday humor Christmas quote. #humor #funnyquote #christmas #quotes
Vintage marmalade jars with greenery and gold bulbs in my Christmas home - Hello Lovely Studio. #christmasdecor #hellolovelystudio #vintagechristmas
Hello Lovely Studio…find vintage marmalade jars HERE.

Did you discover anything that might work? I shared a few gift ideas for cooks/hosts/entertaining types RIGHT HERE.

Leave a little sparkle wherever you go - a glitter gif from Hello Lovely Studio. #quotes #sparkle
PIN ME to encourage ripples!

-michele

Shop for items you already intended to buy on Amazon RIGHT HERE (not just items in posts), and also find home decor here to keep decor inspiration flowing on Hello Lovely!

Hello Lovely is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

White Slipcovered Sofa
Bar Stool
Beachy White Slipcovered Sofa
Rattan Armchair
Diptyque Oyedo Candle
Cross Back Dining Chair
French Country Candle Holder
French Industrial Metal Chairs (4)
Designer Favorite Wall Mirror
Arched Champagne Wall Mirror
Moravian Star 1-Light Pendant
Highback Armchair
Mini Pendant Light
White Vase Set
Round Woven Placemat Set
Fireclay Farm Sink (Reinhard, 30″)
Matelasse Coverlet
Quilted Coverlet
Boheme Madera Bench
Belgian Linen Duvet Set
Round Marble Side Table
Rustic Pedestal Farm Table
Teak Farmhouse Stool

1. November 21, 2019 / 1:23 pm

This is a fabulous list. I wonder if that Milagro box could be made into a necklace. I love those. I honestly (sans the crown) could snag every single thing on this list I am ordering that pizza cutter! I hate those little wheely things! So many great ideas. I am going to come back and get a better look once I am finished babysitting! Thanks for joining us Michele!

• Michele
      Author
      November 21, 2019 / 6:14 pm

Thanks so much for entertaining these ideas and inviting me to share them with such good company, Cindy! I was surprised at how many great options existed in this price range! 🙂

• November 21, 2019 / 9:01 pm

I love so many of these well priced ideas! And I can see Cindy wearing the Milagro Heart box as a necklace or as a brooch–I noticed her comment! I’m ordering those blocks to have at my house when little ones visit!

• Michele
        Author
        November 21, 2019 / 9:18 pm

It’s so great to have you here, Annie – yep – that box is probably just right as the accessory she is imagining. Don’t you love classic building blocks as an option to all the plugged in everything?

2. November 21, 2019 / 2:59 pm

Michelle…One word… WOWZA!!! I love your taste! I went to Convent of the Sacred Heart school and that beautiful box would make a special keepsake for my high school buddies! That pizza chopper would make a great gift for my Mister. And last but not least… do you know how many points are in a chocolate mouse?? Enjoy your weekend and if you ever make it to Boston, please take me shopping.

• Michele
      Author
      November 21, 2019 / 6:12 pm

Hahahaha – since I am only allowed little mousey nibbles of chocolate right now – please someone enjoy those mice for me. I love that milagro box too and it sent my imagination racing with how I could use it in an art piece or tuck something special inside. Thanks so much for playing along, Katie. 🙂

3. November 21, 2019 / 11:36 pm

I just love all this French flair ideas…like the soap….bet it smells heavenly. Thanks, Michele. There is one thing that I wouldn’t love to find under the tree.
    Mary Ann

• Michele
      Author
      November 22, 2019 / 12:25 pm

Thank you so much for considering them and for including me Mary Ann. Do you know that these roundups invigorate me and help me immensely? Even though I can never get my blog to post them at the right time or without a hiccup, the post is always better than if I had just sat alone and researched a few gifts because it feels like a communal effort! So truly, thank you for the graciousness of helping me feel like part of something instead of lonely and creatively bored. I appreciate it so much!

• Michele
      Author
      November 22, 2019 / 12:26 pm

I knew exactly what you meant, you beautiful soul!

4. November 22, 2019 / 7:10 am

Oh, my! Who doesn’t need a tiara and a castle? I certainly do!!🙂

• Michele
      Author
      November 22, 2019 / 12:22 pm

Hahahaha – I didn’t even make the connection with my list which seemed so eclectic, but you’re right…there’s a royal spin going on there! Thanks so much for sharing your brilliant gift picks and playing along here, Fabiana. Peace to you right where you are.

5. Carol S.
    November 22, 2019 / 8:11 am

I love the blocks idea, and think I’m going to give those to my fiance as a gift for our house when his grandson comes to play. Very fun ideas, those almonds and mice look tasty. Agree, surprised of affordable gift ideas.

• Michele
      Author
      November 22, 2019 / 12:21 pm

Thanks for playing along, Carol. Those blocks spark my imagination as well, and I think they are such a fine gift for kids of all ages. It is so good for visual spatial development for children to play with them, but it’s also a very meditative activity for adults so…an all around smart pick! Peace to you. 🙂

6. November 22, 2019 / 2:32 pm

Great list Michele!! I LOVE the Sacred Heart Milagro!! Thanks much my friend!

• Michele
      Author
      November 22, 2019 / 10:33 pm

It is something special – and wouldn’t it be beautiful to paint? Bon weekend, friend. xox

7. November 23, 2019 / 8:38 am

No surprise I love every single one of your choices! You are the most brilliant shopper and always leave me so amazed and inspired by so many of your finds. Gotta go, I have some shopping to do…

• Michele
      Author
      November 23, 2019 / 9:33 am

You are too kind – I have to begin shopping too – even though my list is short, it’s time to actually execute! I also plan to make time to dig into your archives to soak up inspiration from your tablescapes and recipes – so relaxing, and it always feels like a privilege to enjoy your content, Celia. Peace to you as you make preparations and tackle all the THINGS! xox

8. December 11, 2019 / 12:15 pm

Thank you for sharing at #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Pinned and shared. Have a lovely week. I hope to see you at next week’s party too! Happy Holiday!

• Michele
      Author
      December 11, 2019 / 1:38 pm

Hi Marilyn – thanks so much for pinning. Hope you are recovering nicely from surgery and being gentle with yourself during these holy days. 🙂

9. Amy
    October 19, 2020 / 8:46 am

Would love the white almonds, vege cookbook, & pretty stationary! Also the soap…we’ve discovered “Grandma’s” soaps…her pure lye soap got rid of my husband’s dry, itchy winter skin & her Bay Rum scent is another fav. Love me some French tumblers…thrilled when I snagged a look alike set @ a thrift store! Love Shea & Syd & your quotes are awesome…my fav ones… about the gift bags, puppy chow, & by Buddy the Elf…we love him! Haha!

• Michele
      Author
      October 19, 2020 / 10:55 pm

Hahaha – by now everyone and their grandma recognizes those quotes from Buddy. There are not enough great Christmas quotes, and isn’t that a shame!?! Thanks for playing along, friend.