Any Bunny Ready for Easter?

March where we live can be a beast to endure, and most years I flee somewhere warm. But this year we are just hunkering down and hoping the days between now and Easter will be easy on us. Any Bunny Ready for Easter like I am?

Romantic French country cottage style bathroom with rustic alder door and Louis chair. Hello Lovely Studio.

I’ll be writing more soon about what Easter means to be as a holy day, but today is going to be lighter fare. Did someone say F A R E?

What Will You Be Feasting On?

Butter my biscuit, if I could eat fat right now, one of these spreads would be on the table this instant. I have to be very disciplined with low to no fat and high fiber at this juncture.

Festive and vibrant colors on a cheese board on a rustic board with fruit and charcuterie. Hello Lovely Studio.
Hello Lovely Studio.

I have plenty of cheese board and charcuterie inspiration RIGHT HERE. You could make my creme brulee French toast for brunch. Here it is, and you can find the recipe in my IG post:

If you need a simple dinner idea, there’s always my chicken in a bundt!

Pale blush pink and white tablescape and linens for a dessert buffet - Hello Lovely Studio.
Hello Lovely Studio. These linens from Minted showed up in my ditty about cupcakes in the courtyard HERE. Pretty pink things, Easter wishes, inspirational quotes, and menu ideas…certainly lovely indeed.
Rose from Martha Stewart Wine - Hello Lovely Studio.
Since I’m feelin the Easter pink today, here’s a delicious and pretty pink wine.

What about pink macarons? Find my recipe and how to HERE (scroll about halfway down, past other recipes in the post to find it).

My homemade pink macarons - Hello Lovely Studio.
Not bad for an amateur! Hello Lovely Studio.
My homemade pink French macarons - Hello Lovely Studio.
Humor quote from Hello Lovely Studio: Spring cleaning never killed anyone...but why take the chance?
Hello Lovely Studio

Flashback to Late Winter 2014!

Because some of my followers must be tipsy or tired high, I received a request to dance in another video…ha! Until that happens, we have my ode to Molly Ringwald dance moves with my beloved Bella Luna in this.

The back story: I was recovering from breast reconstruction surgery after a mastectomy (you can tell my energy is low and I’m faking it a little) and wanted to get my spark back. The Park Hyatt in Paris came out with this super catchy ad campaign on Facebook with a new to me song…HAPPY! That’s before it was getting play in the USA. I fell in love with it and a kind neighbor friend filmed–one take, no production or do-overs which explains how I’m awkward. So glad I can return to it to see my sweet Bella. πŸ™‚

Inspirational quote by Voltaire about happiness on Hello Lovely Studio: I have chosen to be happy because it's good for my health.

I’d like to make time to create a pink paper art piece like these…

Pink paper flower art in beautiful frames at RH - 3 Arts Cafe in Chicago - Hello Lovely Studio.
Hello Lovely Studio. 3 Arts Cafe.

These plaster roses I make are easy peasy, and I should try tinting the plaster pale pink. Just pop a faux rose from its stem and dip into a pancake battery mix of plaster of Paris and water. Let it dry. Boom.

Vintage framed print titled "House Beautiful" on my white piano with white plaster roses - Hello Lovely Studio.
Hello Lovely Studio.
Inspirational quote on Hello Lovely Studio: Be your own kind of beautiful.

Dreaming of Spring in the Courtyard!

French courtyard with bench, pea gravel, and pink flowers - Hello Lovely Studio.
My courtyard – Hello Lovely Studio. Pretty pink things, Easter wishes, inspirational quotes, and menu ideas…certainly lovely indeed.
Hello Lovely Studio
Inspirational quote from J. K. Rowling about rock bottom on Hello Lovely Studio: Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.

More Pink Decor Moments

Pink velvet Midcentury modern swivel chairs in the Laurent House, a Frank Lloyd Wright house in Rockford, IL. Photo by Hello Lovely Studio.
Pretty pink velvet chairs in Frank Lloyd Wrights “Little Gem” I spotlighted HERE.
Pink pointe shoe collection on a custom garment rack in my dressing room - Hello Lovely Studio.
My collection of dead pointe shoes in a dressing room – Hello Lovely Studio.

Wise Words from Sufi Poets to Pin!

Inspirational quote from Hafez on Hello Lovely Studio: Now is the time to know that everything you do is sacred.
Hello Lovely Studio
Inspirational quote from Rumi: Your heart knows the way. Run in that direction.
Hello Lovely Studio.

Spring Means Flea Markets!

1960s VW bus in aqua and white with vintage wares for sale - Hello Lovely Studio.
Inspirational quote on Hello Lovely Studio about restoration: Broken things can become restored things when you bring your yes and an open heart.
Hello Lovely Studio

Pretty please, Easter Bunny?

Blush pink Retrospec Ladies Commuter Bike.
Blush Pink Retrospec Ladies Commuter Bike…certainly lovely indeed.
Inspirational quote by Michele of Hello Lovely Studio: Rest and prayer can become lovely rhthms we build into daily life to welcome peace.
Hello Lovely Studio
Vibrant color on cheese and charcuterie boards - Hello Lovely Studio.
Hello Lovely Studio.

Thanks for playing along, and here’s to gearing up for a wonderful spring season and the promise it brings paired with Easter’s hope!

Michele in Domi babydoll pajamas - Hello Lovely Studio.
Jessie is wishing you an early Happy Easter! Hello Lovely Studio.

Do visit my Quotes Pinterest board for more inspirational words of wisdom!

-michele

This post contains affiliate links which I hope you will use since they won’t cost you a penny extra yet may earn this blog a small commission.

Support Hello Lovely by shopping Amazon RIGHT HERE for anything (not just products mentioned here) to keep the inspiration flowing!

I’m a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Click HERE to find cost conscious furniture and decor for your home too!

1. Heather
    March 16, 2019 / 7:03 pm

Yaayy! Glad your thinking about doing another dance video. I watched it 5 times. It made me happy and you looked so cool;)

• michele
      Author
      March 17, 2019 / 12:55 am

Hahahahaha – I’m so glad you enjoyed it. Time for round 2. πŸ™‚

2. Sheeila in SF
    March 17, 2019 / 2:08 am

Loved your happy video…were you a ballet dancer?

• michele
      Author
      March 17, 2019 / 10:12 am

Thanks for watching it. Just a few ballet lessons and the peak of my existence: I danced in pale pink as a sugar plum fairy in 6th grade. πŸ™‚

3. Marilyn S.
    March 17, 2019 / 7:31 am

I am loving that video. It just made my morning = you are an inspiration to all of us. Thank you . Oh and is that adorable pile of fluff Jessie a new addition?

• michele
      Author
      March 17, 2019 / 10:11 am

Awwwww. I’m so glad. No, Jessie is my sister Jo’s dog, and she was just here yesterday with me. I wish I was as tan and healthy as I was in the photo! Still waiting for the next puppy to find us. πŸ™‚

4. Karen
    March 17, 2019 / 9:32 am

I live a few hundred miles north of you and I agree that March can be a tough month. I find my heart has been looking for pinks and blues and sunny yellows and I keep purchasing flowers at the grocery. I’ve planted some spring seeds and check every day for the fresh green that I’m longing for. Thank you for your Happy post! It made me smile! (And it’s starting to snow again)

• michele
      Author
      March 17, 2019 / 10:09 am

Yes – more greens, please. I’m always afraid to plant until after Mother’s Day. Thanks so much for sharing a snapshot of your life with me. πŸ™‚

5. Amy
    March 17, 2019 / 11:22 am

Love your “happy dance”!! And Bella dancing w you on her hind legs…so presh!! Dogs are so dear; they add a depth to life you can’t have without them. All the inspirational quotes you share make me say YES!! & AMEN!! I appreciate your authenticity and the way you share your life and what your learning. You’re a blessing and so fun too! Would love visit over a cup of coffee…that’s what I feel like we’re doing when I read your blog!😊

• michele
      Author
      March 17, 2019 / 1:55 pm

You’re so kind and wise. I miss that girl – she could do so many tricks including ‘pray’ and ‘wave.’ She was doing them up until the day she passed away! You’ve paid me such a compliment – oh, that is just what I long for this space on the web to be. Just two friends chatting – sometimes going deep quickly because it’s so safe to do so – and healing each other in mysterious ways. Thank you for this encouragement today – would love to meet for coffee too. πŸ™‚

6. Joanna
    March 17, 2019 / 12:13 pm

What a happy little post this morning. Bravo! πŸ‘ Reminds me of that old song – β€œWhen you’re smiling, the whole world smiles with you.”
    The sun is shining. I just got back from walking my dog, a quick coffee and I’m off to work in my garden. What a beautiful Sunday!
    Blessings
    ~Joanna

• michele
      Author
      March 17, 2019 / 1:52 pm

It’s sunshiny and beautiful here too, yay! Always wonderful to hear from you, and I’m so glad you’re enjoying the blessings of this day. πŸ™‚

7. Cindy in Oklahoma
    March 17, 2019 / 1:09 pm

Loved the video! Made me remember the first time I heard this song. I immediately searched for it on YouTube, playing it over and over and over again until the happy filled every corner of the room and my heart. And recently I came across another song on YouTube – Kenny Loggins and Michael McDonald singing “What a Fool Believes” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmHrlKaOBYc

I immediately downloaded it from iTunes and play it over and over every time I’m running errands in my car. Nothing, and I mean nothing…. changes my mood faster than just the right music.

By the way that same night I downloaded several pieces from “The Holiday” soundtrack. It brings back so many beautiful memories of that movie and just the good things in life…. I hope you’ll consider giving it a listen, too, when you need a little lift.

You and I must be kindred spirits of sorts as I almost always take a sidetrip in WalMart to the bicycles where there is a seafoam green one with a basket on the handlebars begging me to take her home. I never have. But this spring? I just might! Cuz I don’t think the Easter Bunny knows my address anymore…. (smile)

• michele
      Author
      March 17, 2019 / 1:50 pm

oh my goodness, Cindy! What a Fool Believes is one of my all time favorite songs, and I never tire of it! It’s magic. And would you believe I have watched The Holiday no less than 3 times in the last couple of weeks? Yep. Nancy Meyers picks the best music for her films. There is something so tender and fresh about the vulnerability of Amanda’s character and something unique about Graham’s. Together, they are a force to be reckoned with. Those pastel beachy bikes just represent a lifestyle I long for in retirement – it’s coming! Thanks for adding so much lovely here. xox

8. Patricia
    March 18, 2019 / 9:26 pm

Rest in the arms of your Lord.
    Rest and prayer is very healing for us.

I am a twenty eight year survivor of breast cancer. You will be fine. Rest and prayer bring us joy and peace.

Another great joy of mine is riding my bike. Several years ago my husband bought me a lime green three wheel bike. I have arthritis in one of my ankle, so when I stop, I feel safe with three wheels.
    My husband says that I look so happy while riding and he sees the little girl in me.

I hope your Easter Bunny brings you the Pink Bike. Enjoy riding it. Good exercise for you and you can sing while you ride.

• michele
      Author
      March 19, 2019 / 11:31 am

Your words are so kind and tender – thank you for adding another layer of lovely here.

9. March 23, 2019 / 10:18 pm

Oh you are just a beautiful and bright light in the universe! Now I feel HAPPY and want to dance too!

• michele
      Author
      March 23, 2019 / 10:37 pm

I’m so happy to have you here – thanks, friend and get down! πŸ™‚

10. Marilyn
    March 27, 2019 / 1:13 pm

Thank you for sharing at #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Pinned and shared. Sorry. Pinned to my board instead of TFT!

• michele
      Author
      March 27, 2019 / 1:50 pm

Merci beaucoup, Marilyn – I appreciate it!

• Michele
      Author
      March 27, 2019 / 9:51 pm

Thanks so much for the opportunity, Bev! πŸ™‚