Just in time to satisfy your appetite for European inspired, Country French white kitchen design, today’s dose of loveliness also delivers a dinner idea. Onward with Country French White Kitchen Decor, Inspiration + Quick & Easy Dinner Idea!
Country French White Kitchen Decor, Inspiration + Quick & Easy Dinner Idea
Decor Ingredients For Country French Kitchens
White Country French Kitchen Design Inspiration
See lovely examples of French Country counter stools RIGHT HERE.
Menu Idea for Dinner Tonight
Hello Lovely’s Shrimp Scampi (With Gluten-Free Spaghetti)
1 pound gluten free spaghetti
4 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
Pinch red pepper flakes
1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
sea salt (see Fleur de Sel above) and pepper
1/2 cup champagne or sparkling wine
Juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup finely chopped parsley leaves
- Prepare pasta according to directions on package, return drained pasta to pot on stove, cover, and keep warm.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter in 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Saute garlic and red pepper flakes, making sure garlic does not burn, about 3- 4 minutes.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper; add to pan and cook until they are pink, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove shrimp and keep warm. Add champagne/sparkling wine and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- Add 2 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons oil. When the butter has melted, return shrimp to pan along with parsley and cooked pasta. Stir well and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
I independently selected products in this post—if you buy from one of my links, I may earn a commission.
Peace to you right where you are.
Hello Lovely is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.