15 Eclectic Holiday Gifts Under $25!

Do you shop for holiday gifts all year or just before Christmas? I tend to pick up a few things throughout the year, but there isn’t a whole lot of shopping required these days since the kids, nieces, and nephews are grown and like gift cards. 15 Eclectic Holiday Gifts Under $25 (as well as Holiday Gift Guides From Seven of Your Favorite Bloggers) will set you up for success if you’re at all stumped.

My contribution is GIFTS UNDER $25 because it is never about how much we spend that matters, and being on a budget simply requires a bit more creativity!

Gift guide under $25 Hello Lovely Studio - Come discover 15 Eclectic Holiday Gifts Under $25 plus Holiday Gift Guides from 7 of Your Favorite Bloggers!
PIN ME TO SAVE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE!
COME DISCOVER Holiday Gift Guides from 7 of Your Favorite Bloggers! #holidaygifts #bestchristmasgifts #christmas
Holiday Gift Guides from 7 of Your Favorite Bloggers…in case you’re ready to be done shopping!

Cindy and Mary Ann graciously invited me to be part of this fabulous assemblage of bloggers with gift guides…here are the lovelies you’ll want to explore:

Ciao Newport Beach
Classic Casual Home
Design Chic
Most Lovely Things
Preppy Empty Nester
Rough Luxe Lifestyle

15 Eclectic Holiday Gifts Under $25

Gold sacred milagro heart box - Come discover Holiday Gift Guides from 7 of Your Favorite Bloggers!
Holiday Gift Guides from 7 of Your Favorite Bloggers…certainly an eclectic mix of ideas!

I independently selected products in this post—if you buy from one of my links, I may earn a commission.

Hello Lovely’s Holiday Gifts Under $25

1. Charming Sacred Heart Milagro Box

Gold milagro heart box - Queen of Crowns. Come discover 15 Eclectic Holiday Gifts Under $25 plus Holiday Gift Guides from 7 of Your Favorite Bloggers!
Holiday Gift Guides from 7 of Your Favorite Bloggers!

2. Delicious Médicis Paris White Almonds

Médicis Almonds, White - Come discover 15 Eclectic Holiday Gifts Under $25 plus Holiday Gift Guides from 7 of Your Favorite Bloggers!
Médicis Paris White Almonds (Made in France), $20

3. Men Especially Adore This Insulated Mug

4. For Healthy Eaters

5. Gorgeous Boxed Stationery Set

6. For Sporty Types

7. Pretty & Practical

8. For Francophiles

9. Just for Fun Tiara (to Feel Royally Lovely)

10. For Owners of Small Pets

11. For Kids of All Ages

12. For Sweet Tooths

Sea Salt Caramel 1 pound gift bag - Queen of Crowns.

13. Personalized Spreader

14. A Gift from France

15. My Favorite Organic Sweet Treat

I told you it was an eclectic mix of holiday gift ideas! Which ones would you most enjoy receiving yourself…because maybe you should pin this for Santa? I am quite enamored with this box:

This Holiday Decor Scheme is Inspiring!

In case you missed this in a recent post, check out this tour…best of all, we can snag the lovely holiday things from McGee RIGHT HERE!

More Ideas to Give or Receive

Duralex Picardie Tumblers, Set of 6, 10.75 oz

Did you discover anything that might work? I shared a few gift ideas for cooks/hosts/entertaining types RIGHT HERE.

Holiday inspirational quote for Christmas time on Hello Lovely Studio. #holidayquote #christmasquote #humor

Thank you so much, Cindy for inviting me on this fun holiday romp! Be sure to visit all of 6 of those wonderful blogs for brilliant ideas!

Leave a little sparkle wherever you go - a glitter gif from Hello Lovely Studio. #quotes #sparkle
PIN ME!

-michele

Shopping for items you already intended to buy on Amazon RIGHT HERE (not just items mentioned in posts) or home decor keeps decor inspiration flowing on Hello Lovely!

Hello Lovely is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Swedish Wood Electric Candelabra
Sweater Weave Basket
Rustic Wood Candleholders
Ilse Jacobsen Boots
Faux Bois Candleholders
click to subscribe!

1. November 21, 2019 / 1:23 pm

This is a fabulous list. I wonder if that Milagro box could be made into a necklace. I love those. I honestly (sans the crown) could snag every single thing on this list I am ordering that pizza cutter! I hate those little wheely things! So many great ideas. I am going to come back and get a better look once I am finished babysitting! Thanks for joining us Michele!

• Michele
      Author
      November 21, 2019 / 6:14 pm

Thanks so much for entertaining these ideas and inviting me to share them with such good company, Cindy! I was surprised at how many great options existed in this price range! 🙂

• November 21, 2019 / 9:01 pm

I love so many of these well priced ideas! And I can see Cindy wearing the Milagro Heart box as a necklace or as a brooch–I noticed her comment! I’m ordering those blocks to have at my house when little ones visit!

• Michele
        Author
        November 21, 2019 / 9:18 pm

It’s so great to have you here, Annie – yep – that box is probably just right as the accessory she is imagining. Don’t you love classic building blocks as an option to all the plugged in everything?

2. November 21, 2019 / 2:59 pm

Michelle…One word… WOWZA!!! I love your taste! I went to Convent of the Sacred Heart school and that beautiful box would make a special keepsake for my high school buddies! That pizza chopper would make a great gift for my Mister. And last but not least… do you know how many points are in a chocolate mouse?? Enjoy your weekend and if you ever make it to Boston, please take me shopping.

• Michele
      Author
      November 21, 2019 / 6:12 pm

Hahahaha – since I am only allowed little mousey nibbles of chocolate right now – please someone enjoy those mice for me. I love that milagro box too and it sent my imagination racing with how I could use it in an art piece or tuck something special inside. Thanks so much for playing along, Katie. 🙂

3. November 21, 2019 / 11:36 pm

I just love all this French flair ideas…like the soap….bet it smells heavenly. Thanks, Michele. There is one thing that I wouldn’t love to find under the tree.
    Mary Ann

• Michele
      Author
      November 22, 2019 / 12:25 pm

Thank you so much for considering them and for including me Mary Ann. Do you know that these roundups invigorate me and help me immensely? Even though I can never get my blog to post them at the right time or without a hiccup, the post is always better than if I had just sat alone and researched a few gifts because it feels like a communal effort! So truly, thank you for the graciousness of helping me feel like part of something instead of lonely and creatively bored. I appreciate it so much!

• Michele
      Author
      November 22, 2019 / 12:26 pm

I knew exactly what you meant, you beautiful soul!

4. November 22, 2019 / 7:10 am

Oh, my! Who doesn’t need a tiara and a castle? I certainly do!!🙂

• Michele
      Author
      November 22, 2019 / 12:22 pm

Hahahaha – I didn’t even make the connection with my list which seemed so eclectic, but you’re right…there’s a royal spin going on there! Thanks so much for sharing your brilliant gift picks and playing along here, Fabiana. Peace to you right where you are.

5. Carol S.
    November 22, 2019 / 8:11 am

I love the blocks idea, and think I’m going to give those to my fiance as a gift for our house when his grandson comes to play. Very fun ideas, those almonds and mice look tasty. Agree, surprised of affordable gift ideas.

• Michele
      Author
      November 22, 2019 / 12:21 pm

Thanks for playing along, Carol. Those blocks spark my imagination as well, and I think they are such a fine gift for kids of all ages. It is so good for visual spatial development for children to play with them, but it’s also a very meditative activity for adults so…an all around smart pick! Peace to you. 🙂

6. November 22, 2019 / 2:32 pm

Great list Michele!! I LOVE the Sacred Heart Milagro!! Thanks much my friend!

• Michele
      Author
      November 22, 2019 / 10:33 pm

It is something special – and wouldn’t it be beautiful to paint? Bon weekend, friend. xox

7. November 23, 2019 / 8:38 am

No surprise I love every single one of your choices! You are the most brilliant shopper and always leave me so amazed and inspired by so many of your finds. Gotta go, I have some shopping to do…

• Michele
      Author
      November 23, 2019 / 9:33 am

You are too kind – I have to begin shopping too – even though my list is short, it’s time to actually execute! I also plan to make time to dig into your archives to soak up inspiration from your tablescapes and recipes – so relaxing, and it always feels like a privilege to enjoy your content, Celia. Peace to you as you make preparations and tackle all the THINGS! xox