French Farmhouse Decor & Design Inspiration welcomes you to greet home decor ideas and interior design inspiration (as well as architectural design inspiration thrown in for good measure!) with an earnest HELLO, LOVELY.
French Farmhouse Decor & Design Inspiration
This post contains affiliate links which I hope you will use since they won’t cost you a penny extra yet may earn this blog a small commission.
French Farmhouse Decor Inspiration & Shopping Sources
- Stay at Home Gypsy Tank – all of us homebodies need this fun top, and I wear mine over a plain white tank top.
- Cross Back Rustic Wood Chair – is a gorgeous elm wood chair with a natural rattan set. I love that you can get the counter or bar stools to match!
- Grainstripe Pouf – with its sweet functionality and smart looks will appeal whether you’re a lover of French farmhouse decor, blue and white, or just country design!
- French market tote – is a timeless treasure that is surely worth its low cost considering the myriad of ways it will serve you for decor, shopping, organizing, and storage.
- French Wire Laundry Basket – looks exactly like the vintage one I have in my bedroom to catch not just laundry but as a perch to catch stuff I plan to tote downstairs. But know what I love most about it? The silhouette it creates – like a metal sculpture that is a looker and also a workhorse. Think of all the ways it may come in handy!
- Curvy Wall Mirror – is the one you have seen used by every designer whose name you recognize! I see this in TONS of beautifully designed bathrooms, powder rooms, bedrooms, entries, and more. It’s popular for good reason.
- Rustic Wood Turned Candleholder – is priced SO LOW and is such a timeless French farmhouse essential which would work in any room. Snag a handful of them to make a statement on a dining table, console, or fireplace mantel.
- Rustic White Lantern – is one I fell in love with after seeing it in person at Magnolia Market last spring. So charming! Joanna Gaines has placed them in the garden shop area at the Silos. It’s a little shopping destination, on the grounds but outside of the great big Silos.
- French Farmhouse Rustic Teak Stool – was love at first sight for me because it ticks all these boxes as a lover of French farmhouse style. Functional? Yep. Durable? And how. Pretty? Oui oui.
- Corn Broom – is a kitchen workhorse I have decided I must have immediately since I’m a sweeping sort of peaceful home guru. Sweeping is such a meditative, meaningful, healthy, unplugged, quiet, and contemplative household task. Why shouldn’t my broom be authentically French farmhouse lovely? (BTW, I usually customize my plain old red/yellow/green brooms by painting them white! Ha!).
- Turkish Blanket– is maybe my favorite lovely find from this whole gorgeous lot because of the under $50 price tag, free shipping, huge size (74″x98″), quality Turkish cotton, and production (made in the USA!). It will look fabulous at the end of a bed, as a throw in the living room, as a table covering, and for the beach!
French Farmhouse Design Inspiration Photos
Today’s design inspiration hails from a beautiful home in gorgeous Arizona which can be yours. Since I will be traveling to the Mesa area in a few days for both relaxation and research (where should I retire someday?), I came across this custom home with Tuscan style design elements and timelessly rustic and rugged French farmhouse style.
It matters not to me whether it is termed Tuscan, European farmhouse, Mediterranean, or French Country; only that is lovely design to stand the test of time.
Swooning over all of the beautiful texture, rugged stone, climbing vines, and finishes that age so wondrously.
I doubt I would ever tire of gazing out at mountains and the Arizona sky.
Desert life is a sweet one when you admire cacti and rustic decor!
Don’t you love an interior wall clad in stone!?!
What a scenic backdrop it is!
Such a lovely mix of textures harmoniously working together in this carefully crafted home built to stand the test of time.
I can imagine the soulful conversations which could occur here in front of the fire.
Old World charm just cannot be beat!
I cannot wait to get myself to the desert!
This home’s kitchen has traditional, approachable, tranquil style with no bling or glam jumping out at you.
Glimpses of More Tuscan Style Design Elements
Do visit these stories for more French farmhouse inspiration destined to charm you and ease you into a peaceful state of being.
Peace to you right where you are.
Support Hello Lovely by shopping Amazon RIGHT HERE for anything (not just products mentioned here) to keep the inspiration flowing!
I’m a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Click HERE to find cost conscious furniture and decor for your home too!