Home Tour: A Paris Apartment in the Marais {Apartments Actually}

Daydreaming about visiting Paris again on this overcast day,

and I think I’d like to rent this apartment in the Marais offered by

Apartments Actually.

Founder Sarah Pank says of her company:
“Apartments Actually” allows me to combine
my love of France, travel, interiors, people and food,
and share this with my clients.”

The name of this particular property is Charlot, and I love
all the subdued tones and understated style.

Ahhhhh.
If you require a rental for a Paris rendezvous,
do tell Sarah I sent you!

1. March 24, 2016 / 9:21 am

This is lovely and calm and welcoming. Charlot is the nickname for Charlie Chaplin….
    Is this exclusively for short-term rentals or does somebody live here? It seems like it has an amazing amount of storage space for a short-term rental.

• March 26, 2016 / 4:24 pm

we can lease it for a minimum of 3 days…so yes, short term!

2. March 24, 2016 / 12:04 pm

Hi Michelle, It's quite perfect, actually! I would be right at home with this soothing palette and those gorgeous herringbone floors! Thanks for sharing:)
    Holly

• March 26, 2016 / 4:24 pm

me too! those floors and the light! xox

3. March 24, 2016 / 2:52 pm

Really pretty and I too like the subdued colors. The grays are gorgeous and those floors!!!

• March 26, 2016 / 4:25 pm

seems so livable and understated! xox

4. March 25, 2016 / 3:31 pm

I love this place! My favourite colours, cozy, clean and… some kind of friendly. That's how I love it to be. I like minimalistic but not in my place, not in my space. So, this is my kind of perfection 🙂

Ipek

• March 26, 2016 / 4:30 pm

thanks for reading, ipek! i guess a rental's minimalism is obligatory so it must be a challenge to make it cozy and inviting…unless it is in Paris with bones and light like this place!

5. March 29, 2016 / 7:59 pm

Hi Michele, I'm captivated by the colors and mood of this place. Someday I hope to visit Paris–maybe when we stop paying those college tuition payments hahaha..in the meantime I can keep visiting your beautiful, ethereal images .. I'm always transported when I come here. 🙂