Personal Reflections {In Hawaii & My Birthday}

This was the first shot I snapped on the North Shore

where I am still living happily as a beach bum in Hawaii

(ooooh I WISH this were my bum!).

Three sea turtles emerged from the sea to bask with moi the other day!

On my birthday tomorrow, I’ll be another year richer

in friendship and love, and the message

above is what echoes in my heart…

why do I keep hitting the

snooze button, ya know?

Wake up and live, friends.

• January 23, 2015 / 7:54 pm

Thank you! I am soaking it up!

1. January 22, 2015 / 1:21 pm

Well first HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a beautiful lady inside and out! You are positively glowing Michele and I think all that tropical air really agrees with you….nothing like being at the ocean. THE BEST!

Wishing all the best for you as you are one year wiser, more beautiful and amazing…..enjoy your trip and safe travels home.

• January 23, 2015 / 7:56 pm

Oh thanks, Tina. You are too kind. A couple more days in paradise!

2. January 22, 2015 / 3:42 pm

Michele,
    Wishing you a beautiful Birthday. Sending kisses from Philly your way, I know the sun has been giving warm kisses to you as you celebrate and live life to the fullest.
    xx,
    Vera

• January 23, 2015 / 7:56 pm

Merci beau coup, Vera. Xox

3. January 22, 2015 / 10:59 pm

So very happy that you are
    celebrating someplace so
    peaceful, warm and vibrant.
    (Hmm….sounds a lot like you!)
    May your next 365 days around
    the sun be crammed full of life,
    my friend…..

Enjoy your paradise, and Happy,
    Happy Birthday!

xo Suzanne

• January 23, 2015 / 7:57 pm

Love to your beautiful soul, Suzanne.

4. January 23, 2015 / 5:29 am

Oh Michele,
    My contractor brother lives in Hawaii on the main island with his 3 children and grandson, he can build you a grass hut right where you are 🙂

Happy Beautiful Rich Birthday, as my daughter always tells me each year, your not old, your still new!

By the way I thought that was your bum?

Beauty to your days ahead of you.

Xx
    Dore

• January 23, 2015 / 7:59 pm

Merci, Dore! That bum was an inspiration and at least 2 decades newer than mine! Peace to you.

5. January 23, 2015 / 4:29 pm

Happy, happy birthday, lovely Michele. What a beautiful place to celebrate. Thanks for all the peace and beauty you bring to our lives every day – and for the wonderful example you set for us all for how to LIVE. Hope the year ahead brings you all kinds of wonder, delight, and love! XOXO

• January 23, 2015 / 8:00 pm

Thank you, beautiful Jeanne. My heart is light here and I cry everyday inhaling all the beauty.

• January 23, 2015 / 8:02 pm

These a turtles are my fav and I never stray far from them. Thanks for reading!

6. January 25, 2015 / 4:54 pm

Happy birthday !! You and I have almost birthday on the same day 🙂

XX
    Anci

• January 26, 2015 / 2:31 am

happy birthday, anci!

7. January 27, 2015 / 12:15 pm

Once again, Happy happppyyy birthday and what a lovely place. Thanks for taking us with you to Hawaii. Love your look and who you are. XO

• January 27, 2015 / 7:49 pm

merci, INDIA! thanks for your love and support.

8. January 27, 2015 / 2:12 pm

I think that this would be one of yours birthdays that you never will forget! You are on the right place on the right time! I agree what you said "Wake up to live your life"!
    Greeting from London, UK!
    End of tenancy cleaning Bromley

• January 27, 2015 / 7:49 pm

it will be hard to top this hawaiian getaway birthday, yep. peace to you across the pond, friend.

9. January 27, 2015 / 10:33 pm

LOVING this "wake up and live sister" saying…I'm going to write it down and put it near me…I needed this right now…don't know if it's middle age or what but feeling like I need to get to it!!…and I feel guilty feeling this way because I'm so very happy in my life but feeling like I need a jolt!…Happy Birthday dear lady…thanks for the great words…xo, Mariaelena