1. October 1, 2018 / 5:29 am

So happy to hear you are bouncing back and with each day, you will feel better and better. Love the glasses and skin care suggestions! I too suffer from skin issues when the seasons change for whatever reason and these will be fun to try!

• michele
      Author
      October 1, 2018 / 6:52 am

You’ll be seeing posts like this created before my surgery – I’m not quite bouncing back but I slowly returning to the land of the living. Thanks for the support!

2. October 1, 2018 / 7:59 am

You look great in all the frames Michele! I know that the first week after surgery is always so hard. Hang in there! It’s going to get so much better with each passing week💗

• michele
      Author
      October 1, 2018 / 9:15 am

Thanks, friend. I know I can trust your experience in this department, and I’m so grateful. xox

3. Joanna
    October 1, 2018 / 4:45 pm

It seems most of these glasses overwhelm your delicate face. I have the same problem. I tried on several pairs and liked three, so I took pics of myself in them. Once home, I airdropped them to my iPad. Instantly, I knew they weren’t working for me. Back I go and ask for smaller, narrower frames. That’s better! It is a process, for sure.

• michele
      Author
      October 1, 2018 / 8:40 pm

Yes! I have such a tough time. I need progressives, and the small frames I have now are too small for what I need, though they are proportioned okay. It takes me forever to find something that works. But I do like Warby Parker options more than any others. 🙂

4. Karen H.
    October 1, 2018 / 9:26 pm

So happy your surgery is over and you are recovering. Take time to rest and take it slowly. You will be feeling more yourself as each day, or week passes. Prayers for the best. Xoxo

• michele
      Author
      October 2, 2018 / 1:32 pm

Great reminders, and I am so grateful. Peace to you.