My Home: Peek in my Windows {studio}

But first…

Click storefront to visit my new online store!

a thank you to the very chic The Enchanted Home

(and the ooh lala shop) who showered my shop

with crazybeautiful bloglove.

*blowing a kiss*

Thanks, Tina, you busy mama you.

This is embarrassing!
The only reason I am letting you peek is

because this room currently makes no sense.

I always forget to take before pics, so here you go.

There’s a swing and desk

(never use the desk) but since I usually spread out

on a dropcloth on the floor in here to create art,
there is little else besides:

Mood canvases.

Cute sisters.

And a little magic.
Golden-licious shot of littlest sis on swing.

Not sure what I’ll do in here for decor.
Remember when this room was black/white/red?

Ideally, this will become a library with built-ins…yes?

1. April 13, 2012 / 1:39 pm

Hi Michele! Thanks for visiting me and for your sweet words. Lovely pictures 🙂

2. April 13, 2012 / 3:01 pm

Yes! How dreamy would
    your own personal library
    be….what a haven! Your
    sisters are as adorable as
    you are….three golden lovelies!

Happy Friday, sweet M!

xx Suzanne

3. April 13, 2012 / 4:03 pm

Oh, you had me at swing!!! Anything else is just a bonus in my eyes. How on earth did you secure the swing to the ceiling is my questions? I've seen similar swings at IKEA and would LOVE to put one in my daughters room but am afraid we'd pull the dang ceiling down. Big hugs, Lisa

4. April 13, 2012 / 5:31 pm

lisa–get yourself a swing or two from ikea. you can even paint it if the color is not right. of course you'll want to have an idea about the support above. our 20 yr old is over 200 lbs, and the ceiling has survived him.

swing baby!

michele

5. April 13, 2012 / 6:46 pm

Whatever you do keep the swing and the moodboards! And the pretty sisters! (:

BTW I am LOVING my vintage bracelets, sister! Even wore them for Easter. Yep! You will see a picture soon…

Big things brewing over here (no, no more babies!). Will share with you soon.

Happy weekend to you girlie. Hope all is well with lovely you.

Mon

6. April 13, 2012 / 8:38 pm

Michele, I love the idea of visualizing you swinging over your inspirations spread across the floor below you as you swing back and forth until the IDEA hits!! I am not sure I would change much in there, just for that very reason. Just YOU a swing and your ideas!!

7. April 13, 2012 / 8:56 pm

I love it and I love the swing, makes for a creative spot to think. 🙂 You have room to move and feel free. Your creations are beautiful and having a spot like this feeds that creativity. 🙂
    xoxox

8. April 14, 2012 / 12:20 am

Ok, your lil sister is adorable, and she has the best hair ever! and I don't have any ideas for the room, i like the way you keep things simple and uncluttered, it opens the mind for creation…

Cindy

9. April 14, 2012 / 1:22 am

Well….guess what is now on my Wish List, Michele…??? A SWING IN MY HOUSE. lol! I LOVE that idea!!! You are so very right about the calming yet exhilarating thoughts that rush through one's mind while swinging. Your sisters are just adorable! So pretty!

Thank you for your encouraging comments, too, sweetie! They meant the world to me! 🙂

xoxo laurie

10. April 14, 2012 / 1:57 pm

Love the swing in your office. Your mood boards are lovely…

11. April 15, 2012 / 5:03 pm

Hi Michelle, thank you for visiting and for your sweet comment! I love you blog, and your studio is beautiful! I wish i have a swing in my house as well!

12. April 15, 2012 / 7:14 pm

Hi! And thanks for the nice words you shared on my blog!

What a nice room – and I must agree with the other ones her – love the swing!

Have a nice week!

13. April 16, 2012 / 12:37 am

Hi! Just came over your blog! Love your moodboard!!!:) And so many nice photos! Have a nice week!:D

14. April 16, 2012 / 2:34 pm

Love the swing! OMG… that is just an awesome addition, Michele. I could sit there suspended and that alone would provoke me to create!

Built-ins will be so nice…. to store your books… and I am guessing you have a "few"!??

xox