When Rustic Euro Country Style Meets Touches of Luxury invites you to entertain an interesting mix of more rugged casual pieces with luxurious ones. I know I don’t need to explain how high and low go together in beautiful, character-rich design like peanut butter and jelly. Seeing it done well is what seems to help us emulate the look more than anything. But what about luxurious touches that aren’t always obvious visually, yet elevate everyday living?
When Cozy Rustic Euro Country Style Meets Touches of Luxury
This post contains affiliate links which I hope you will use since they won’t cost you a penny extra yet may earn this blog a small commission.
Rustic French & European Farmhouse Design Inspiration Photos
Today’s design inspiration is a mix of beautiful interiors that capture the essence of rustic, European country inspired, approachable designs while also exhibiting a liberal amount of luxury. Luxury can mean rare antiques, high end quality, and expensive finishes.
Touches of Luxury Mixed With Rustic
Charming Decor With Euro Farmhouse Style
It Only Appears Luxurious
Looks like there is a new place to find shabby chic goodness from Rachel Ashwell…just take a peek at this:
So if you’re in the mood for more pretty decor and linens, here are a few options:
French Farmhouse Decor Inspiration & Shopping Sources
Ideas for Your Euro Country Interiors
- Striped Turkish Towels – they look so great in the kitchen or bath.
- Cross Back Rustic Wood Chair – is a gorgeous elm wood chair with a natural rattan set. I love that you can get the counter or bar stools to match!
- White Dome Pendant – looks so great in a variety of kitchen styles including farmhouse, coastal, and classic!
- French market tote – is a timeless treasure that is surely worth its low cost considering the myriad of ways it will serve you for decor, shopping, organizing, and storage.
- Bistro Table – omg I love the vintage look of this marble topped French inspired cafe table and the friendly price to match.
- Curvy Wall Mirror – is the one you have seen used by every designer whose name you recognize! I see this in TONS of beautifully designed bathrooms, powder rooms, bedrooms, entries, and more. It’s popular for good reason.
- Rustic Wood Turned Candleholder – is priced SO LOW and is such a timeless French farmhouse essential which would work in any room. Snag a handful of them to make a statement on a dining table, console, or fireplace mantel.
- Glass Terrarium – is easy to love with its green sea glass hue and how it showcases moss, succulents, rocks, or anything you can imagine! If you’re my age or past it, I bet you remember creating terrariums!
- French Farmhouse Rustic Teak Stool – was love at first sight for me because it ticks all these boxes as a lover of French farmhouse style. Functional? Yep. Durable? And how. Pretty? Oui oui.
- Corn Broom – is a kitchen workhorse I have decided I must have immediately since I’m a sweeping sort of peaceful home guru. Sweeping is such a meditative, meaningful, healthy, unplugged, quiet, and contemplative household task. Why shouldn’t my broom be authentically French farmhouse lovely? (BTW, I usually customize my plain old red/yellow/green brooms by painting them white! Ha!).
- Chandelier– is such an awesome find for almost any room in your European inspired home. Love the scrubbed wood look!
So Much More Inspiration!
Do visit my archives and these stories for French farmhouse inspiration destined to charm you and ease you into a peaceful state of being.
I independently selected products in this post—if you buy from one of my links, I may earn a commission.
Peace to you right where you are.
Hello Lovely is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.