Today’s Timeless White Kitchens: Does Traditional Style Speak to You addresses an evergreen topic of which we never seem to tire! BTW, how in the world can it be Hello Lovely’s 12th year of life!?!
It was January 1, 2010, when me and my fluffy little shih-tzu logged on…back before Instagram, iPads, and 3-D printers were things.
Were you a reader back in the day? Since there was no Pinterest, blogs were THE place to seek inspiring interior design ideas.
At that time, blogging entailed cataloguing personal interests. But as it bloomed into a business, the focus shifted to what readers want and need.
Plenty has changed (oh, the disruptive ads, good gracious, I know), but not the emphasis on: timeless and tranquil interiors, pale color palettes, European country inspired design, and French everything.
Timeless White Kitchens: Does Traditional Style Speak to You?
Thank you for your devotion. For reading with such whole-hearted tenderness as I grow and learn. Thank you for coming here to be inspired by the work of brilliant creatives and home decorators.
The friendships and connections with you continue to enrich my daily journey. They inspire the words written here about beauty and blessing. And they fragrant the atmosphere with more peace.
Please do SUBSCRIBE HERE to not only receive the daily loveliness in your inbox but to have direct access to decorating advice. Yep. Just hit reply, and you can bet I’ll respond to your questions and comments.
1. Beautiful TEXTURE from stone, millwork, and planks keeps interest high
2. White farm sinks have ageless charm
3. Touches of green (or greenery) add life.
4. Consider uniting a rainbow of whites (alabaster/putty/stone/beige/ivory, y’all).
5. Not every inch of wall space need be covered with cabinets
6. Built-ins & Banquettes
7. Black contrast does not have to feel austere
8. The warmth of gold with white is rich indeed.
9. Glass fronted cupboards can glow within
10. Antiques and all white create ethereal dreams
11. Enhance a space with low ceilings by painting it with a high gloss white.
This post contains affiliate links which I hope you will use since they won’t cost you a penny extra yet may earn this blog a small commission.
12. Who needs a second story anyway?
13. Wabi sabi can ignite a kitchen’s design
14. A reflective quartz can work wonders in a dim space.
15. Because collecting more white is just swell
16. Bespoke storage with an unfitted look
17. Lanterns add an unfussy layer
Need ideas for beautiful lantern pendant lights? See options HERE.
18. Enjoy the hunt for a collection to display.
20. Is blue porcelain a timeless white kitchen’s best friend?
21. French, Nordic and white vintage lovefest.
22. All the cool cats love #cottagecore simplicity
23. Tonally timeless.
24. Minimal chic simplicité in Paris
Sweetly trés petite, this kitchen in a Paris apartment near Notre Dame in Paris was quite functional for our stay. Even a washer and dryer were seamlessly tucked near the cooktop!
Just in case you need one more smile…
I independently selected products in this post—if you buy from one of my links, I may earn a commission.
Peace to you right where you are.
Hello Lovely is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.