28 Amazing Christmas Decorating Ideas will inspire and thrill your senses if you love Christmas interiors interpreted in a range of styles. Enjoy farmhouse Christmas, French country holiday, classic and traditional festive rooms!
28 Amazing Christmas Decorating Ideas!
1. Mass the Mercury Glass!
2. Hang a Wreath on Cupboard Doors.
3. Swag Romantic Lit Garlands.
4. Fresh Greenery on the Mantel.
5. Skip the Red!
6. Bring Evergreens into the Bedroom.
7. Fill a rustic bowl with ornaments!
8. Consider a Delicious Raspberry Ribbon.
9. Boxwood Wreaths in the Kitchen.
10. Fanciful Outdoor Planters!
11. Top the Tree with Plumage!
12. Embellish a Wreath With Magnolia Leaves.
13. Don’t Forget the Powder Room!
14. Artfully Layer a Mantelscape!
15. Add a Simple Plaid Table Runner.
16. Choose Rich, Natural Neutrals.
17. Simple White Bows!
18. Decorate the Breakfast Table.
19. Friendly Message on a Rustic Front Door!
20. Paint a Vintage Mirror!
21. Wood Slice Ornaments.
22. Vintage Tree in Galvanized Tubs!
23. A Big Ol’ Bell & Check Ribbon!
24. Add Cypress to a Window Box.
25. Candy Stripe Ribbon!
26. Candles on the Staircase.
27. Embellish a Wall Sconce.
28. Don’t Forget the Christmas Scents!
Best to you as you prepare room in your heart for the light that’s coming soon.
Peace to you right where you are.
This post contains affiliate links which I hope you will use since they won’t cost you a penny extra yet may earn this blog a small commission.
Support Hello Lovely by shopping Amazon RIGHT HERE for anything (not just products mentioned here) to keep the inspiration flowing!
I’m a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Click HERE to find cost conscious furniture and decor for your home too!