28 Amazing Christmas Decorating Ideas will inspire and thrill your senses if you love Christmas interiors interpreted in a range of styles. Enjoy farmhouse Christmas, French country holiday, classic and traditional festive rooms!
28 Amazing Christmas Decorating Ideas!
1. Mass the Mercury Glass!
2. Hang a Wreath on Cupboard Doors.
3. Swag Romantic Lit Garlands.
4. Fresh Greenery on the Mantel.
5. Skip the Red!
6. Bring Evergreens into the Bedroom.
7. Fill a rustic bowl with ornaments!
8. Consider a Delicious Raspberry Ribbon.
9. Boxwood Wreaths in the Kitchen.
10. Fanciful Outdoor Planters!
11. Top the Tree with Plumage!
12. Embellish a Wreath With Magnolia Leaves.
13. Don’t Forget the Powder Room!
14. Artfully Layer a Mantelscape!
15. Add a Simple Plaid Table Runner.
16. Choose Rich, Natural Neutrals.
17. Simple White Bows!
18. Decorate the Breakfast Table.
19. Friendly Message on a Rustic Front Door!
20. Paint a Vintage Mirror!
21. Wood Slice Ornaments.
22. Vintage Tree in Galvanized Tubs!
23. A Big Ol’ Bell & Check Ribbon!
24. Add Cypress to a Window Box.
25. Candy Stripe Ribbon!
26. Candles on the Staircase.
27. Embellish a Wall Sconce.
28. Don’t Forget the Christmas Scents!
Best to you as you prepare room in your heart for the light that’s coming soon.
I independently selected products in this post—if you buy from one of my links, I may earn a commission.
Peace to you right where you are.
Hello Lovely is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.