- Are you hosting Thanksgiving this year or maybe planning a Friends-giving dinner? Can you even imagine simplifying by skipping the lines at the grocery store AND schlepping it home? Because it’s Thanksgiving 2017, and it’s easier than ever to order a box of delicious, healthy food and recipes from Martha to arrive at your door. (Affiliate links follow: if you use them, you won’t pay extra, yet I’ll earn a few pennies.)
- Maybe you are acquainted with meal box delivery. But do you know about
- Thanksgiving in a box has never been more lovely, and here are 5 Ways Martha Stewart Can Simplify Your Thanksgiving Feast.
- A Beautiful Bird. Martha made sure the turkey arriving in your box was happy and raised to the highest ethical standards in a free-range environment. Everything is included in the box to create a glistening at the center of the table, Brown Sugar Glazed Turkey. Your turkey hails from Martha Stewart’s home state of New Jersey, where Goffle Road Free Range Poultry Farm has been owned and operated by the Silvestri Family for three generations. Like all ingredients used at Martha & Marley Spoon, the turkeys are raised to the highest ethical standards in an antibiotic and steroid free environment.
- Martha’s sharing her mom’s secret recipe for Mashed Potatoes…a yummy and velvety mashed potato recipe from “Big Martha” incorporates cream cheese for a rich and creamy mash. You’ll be heating the butter and milk together on the stove so you’re not adding cold liquid to warm potatoes. Bonus tip from me: keep these mashed potatoes warm in a crockpot!
- She’s setting you up for success with her recipe for Classic Herbed Dressing with Dried Cherries. All of the hallmarks of the traditional Thanksgiving stuffing we all know and love are here: onions, celery, a combo of fresh herbs, butter. But, shazam! The addition of dried cherries elevates this dish and may become a family favorite.
- Martha loves the idea of beautiful and simply prepared sides of Roasted Vegetables and Green Beans With Shallots. Omg. These are dishes your family and guests will want to post to Instagram!
- Look, mom…no pie crust! She delivers on a simple dessert that will make your house smell like heaven. Martha’s Spiced Apple Oat Crisp is the perfect way to wrap up your Thanksgiving feast. It has all of the flavors and textures of an apple pie, but none of the labor intensive dough. As it bakes, the aromas of warm apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg will fill the house and, suddenly, everyone will have just enough room for dessert! Splurge on the best vanilla ice cream you can find!
Martha truly is simplifying Thanksgiving for many of us this year, and I’m about to sweeten the simplification should you care to order this feast now through November 15th: TAKE $20 OFF when you use this special link to the Thanksgiving Box and enter the CODE: TGAWIN2017.
Who is hungry for Thanksgiving dinner and ready to make the prep easy on yourself?
Peace to you right where you are.