Fall Decor Inspiration from Classic Casual Home

Traditional style black and white bedroom with Boston Terrier on Hello Lovely Studio

Mary-Ann

One of my favorite bloggers is our guest today! Mary Ann Pickett of Classic Casual Home is an interior designer based in San Francisco who is every bit as lovely as her beautiful blog, and it has been a treat getting to know her over the past year. You may remember we collaborated this past summer on her fun Project Design series with Cindy Hattersley. I’m thrilled to have her expertise and inspiration today, and find me at CCH today.

Thanks, Michele, for inviting me over to show your readers what gives me inspiration for Fall!  Hello Lovely is a special place with beautiful images and perfectly crafted words.  So, it is an honor to be here!

San-Francisco-in-early-fall

View from our kitchen and dining room

This is a great time of year where I live in San Francisco!  The summer fog finally recedes and it’s still warm enough to enjoy the outdoors during the day and it’s cool and crisp in the evenings.

Here are elements that speak Fall to me that I have used in my home and for others…

Decorate-with-mums-and-sunflowers

Fall Inspiration from Classic Casual Home

topiaries-for-fall-inspiration

Fall Inspiration from Classic Casual Home

Gorgeous-black-and-white-kitchen

Fall Inspiration from Classic Casual Home

pumpkins-for-fall-decor

Fall Inspiration from Classic Casual Home

decorating-with-pomegranates-for-fall

Fall Inspiration with Classic Casual Home

fall-decor-with-pink-flowers

Fall Inspiration from Classic Casual Home

pink-tablescape-with-candlelight-for-fall

Fall Inspiration with Classic Casual Home

Fall is also a great time of year to start enjoying candlelight indoors…or early evening dinners outdoors as the sunsets (with a sweater).

gorgeous-fall-yellow-centerpiece-on-dining-table

Fall Inspiration with Classic Casual Home

Thanks so much for inviting me over to your beautiful blog, Michele.  My photos are perhaps more colorful than you usually show here.  But as a decorator, I appreciate soft, neutral tones, too… like in my bedroom.

Beautiful traditional decor in black and white bedroom with Boston Terrier

Classic Casual Home

Please come visit classic • casual • home for Michele’s Fall Inspiration From Paris!

I would love to meet you!

Mary Ann

1. September 18, 2017 / 8:02 am

Michele,

Thanks for inviting me over!!! I love your Paris post over at my blog. Did you know we lived there for two years about 15 years ago? I loved Autumn in Paris, too (and winter, spring, summer).

• michele
      September 18, 2017 / 8:24 am

I am so honored to have you on my blog today!!! I’m a real fan of yours so of course, I knew you lived in Paris and chose that topic since I thought your readers would be interested. Take me with you on your trip back, s’il vous plait! xox

2. September 18, 2017 / 10:10 am

Love seeing a round up of my pal’s tablescapes. She always creates a beautiful table with such ease. My personal fav is that one with the pink napkins (even though I am not a pink person!!) Thanks for featuring Maryann she always sets the bar high.

• michele
      September 18, 2017 / 11:40 am

Your pal is a gem, Cindy. And I love that pink (of course!) with its elegance and Parisian charm. Thanks for reading, friend, and can’t wait to see your forthcoming post! 🙂

3. September 18, 2017 / 1:03 pm

These are all beautiful, but I’m green with envy all over again because of that gorgeous carpet in the bedroom.

• michele
      September 18, 2017 / 5:37 pm

Her bedroom is dreamy von dreamy! Peace to you! 🙂

4. Jo
    September 18, 2017 / 9:23 pm

Love your bedroom and the pup! The orange and pink flowers are beautiful- and those pink napkins!!!!
    Thank you Mary Ann for sharing your fall ideas. I will definitely be checking out your blog.

• michele
      September 18, 2017 / 9:31 pm

Her pup’s name is Chief, and he is a handsome Boston Terrier (and duh! not a French bulldog like I called him on IG…boo!). Thanks for reading!

5. September 19, 2017 / 8:10 am

Loved the guest blogging today! I love San Francisco and haven’t been in ages! Thanks for the inspiration 🌷

• michele
      September 19, 2017 / 12:44 pm

Thanks for adding to the beauty, beautiful.xox