1. April 10, 2015 / 8:53 pm

Hi Michelle,
    Beautiful post, beautiful you! I'm lovin' the brick wall in the bedroom pared with that sparkly chandelier! Oh my goodness.
    Holly

2. April 11, 2015 / 12:57 am

I agree with Holly. That brick wall in the bedroom with the gorgeous chandelier is stunning! Wow!
    Great post Michelle!

3. April 11, 2015 / 3:41 pm

Hmm…I'm loving the shade of that brick with the sleek stainless in the kitchen…!

4. April 11, 2015 / 4:38 pm

This provokes memories of my Manhattan apartment in the 90's that had an exposed brick wall in the living room- I miss it!

5. April 11, 2015 / 5:05 pm

There is no design element that I would rather have in my home than a (or many) brick wall. But alas…

6. April 12, 2015 / 7:51 am

Oh to have such humble materials as brick in my home. It's such a statement that need not have one piece of art hanging on it, the brick speaks for itself.
    That last picture I've seen before, and it's one I could invission living in 🙂

See you soon,
    Are you thinking about brick in your next home ?

Xoxo
    Dore

7. April 13, 2015 / 1:39 am

i sure am! i remain busy organizing and navigating our biggest move ever. and i have been so swamped that i just realized i have not included the sources for these beautiful images! i apologize and will try to locate them and give proper credit. please forgive, friends.

8. April 15, 2015 / 8:53 pm

I love the ceiling and the curved bench in the third photo and the brick in the bedroom is fantastic!! We're in the midst of organizing and navigating the sale of our house and shopping for a new one. I empathize with you. It pretty much puts other areas of your life on hold. So blessed to be able to do it though. : )

~ Wendy

9. April 22, 2015 / 9:56 am

Yes to brick walls, always! I love them…have them in my very first apt. when we married and have loved them ever since:)