Books: Prairie Style Weddings {fifi o’neill}

The sweetest little book on the prairie by Fifi O’Neill
was recently brought to my attention
by my friend Dore of Burlap Luxe.
Doesn’t every bride deserve a be-wreathed goat in the party?

Prairie Style Weddings:
Rustic and Romantic Farm, Woodland, and Garden Celebrations by Fifi O’Neill
(Chronicle, 2014)
is big on heart and goes beyond delivering lush photography
and stylish vignettes by offering 10 simple DIY projects
for brides, grooms, and planners with a passion for prairie.

So exciting to see Dore’s work featured inside!

the work of Dore Calloway

Her LOVE sign suits Fifi’s signature style perfectly.

WOOL Pillow HAND Knits...THICK-Bodied Chubby Knits, Nordic French Home decor, Feather
Burlap Luxe – wool pillow

Not in the book, but how nubbylovely are her knit pillows?

If the rustic, romantic, and fairy-like butter your biscuit,
do add Prairie Style Weddings: Rustic and Romantic Farm, Woodland, and Garden Celebrations to your library!

1. February 6, 2015 / 11:19 am

Are you trying to say you are getting married again (of course to the same guy? This wedding has your name all over it…so charming and pretty. Fifi is very talented, hope you have a wonderful day and weekend.

• February 6, 2015 / 11:40 pm

that's a great idea, tina! i think i'll start with building a farmhouse and go from there with the vow renewal or my sons' weddings! thanks for reading.

2. February 6, 2015 / 5:00 pm

Oh my Dearest Michele,
    What a surprise to see you with a post featuring Fifi, and my Love sign and pillow.
    This is a book that truly has your name all over it with all the beauty you create. Would it not be so fun to be a wedding coordinator? It's a perfect job for you as well as writing about it.

You always create such beautiful post, unique to you !!

Love, you dearly my sweet beautiful friend.

Xx
    Dore

• February 6, 2015 / 11:42 pm

such a pleasure to shine light on a project and its charming worker bees. your contribution is definitely my favorite in fifi's book! yes, i do believe wedding planning would be a hoot, and i plan to help my kids in any capacity they will allow! my mom is the real genius when it comes to weddings as she has been a planner for MANY and does a beautiful job.

3. February 6, 2015 / 9:39 pm

So romantic, beautiful and charming! My niece just got engaged, so I'm gonna order this book for her. Then maybe she'll let me borrow it 🙂 And I love Dore – huge talent!!! xoxo

• February 6, 2015 / 11:43 pm

how exciting! congratulations to the bride, and if you will be involved in that shindig–lucky them!

4. February 6, 2015 / 9:48 pm

How sweet is this?;) and I love that knit pillow and LOVE via Dore. This is totally YOU Michele and that goat at the top is the cutest little creature and fits right in:) Happy Friday! xxleslie

• February 6, 2015 / 11:45 pm

Dore! i know! her exquisite taste and that pared down elegance that is so easy to love! i want goats like the giannettis! she has me hooked on goats now, leslie! 🙂

5. February 7, 2015 / 4:39 pm

Michele I love this and the book looks so full of calming, soothing designs. Your image of Dore's and her new knit pillows is wonderful!
    Have a great weekend!
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena New Feature

6. February 8, 2015 / 2:06 am

Dore + Fifi = shazam! thanks for your kind words, karena.

7. February 9, 2015 / 2:59 pm

I'm with Tina, Michele. These weddings look like they were custom-designed with you in mind. How gorgeous. Now where was that goat when I go married? Would have been right at home at our creek-side, outdoors, Sun Valley, Idaho, day! Love her style and Dore's contributions.

Hope your week is just as lovely! XOXO

8. February 12, 2015 / 10:00 pm

Yes it does! I mostly loved the doors bedecked in rose garlands…. and I love Dore…

Cindy

9. February 12, 2015 / 10:00 pm

Cindy

10. February 18, 2015 / 5:41 am

The experience was awesome. My cousin picked this dress for her bridesmaids and I love it. It's a snug fit but it doesn't make me feel squeezed or anything like that.

bridal fashion