Farmhouse Style Decorating Ideas: 10 Breathtaking Farmhouse Kitchens

I may have fainted when I saw this farmhouse kitchen online.

That I still lose consciousness
from beauty overload (even via internet)
after all these years is telling, yeah?
I am wired for such lovely.

Let’s study farmhouse style:

Farmhouse Style Decorating Ideas: 10 Breathtaking Farmhouse Kitchens

Farmhouse Style Decorating Ideas: 10 Breathtaking Farmhouse Kitchens (via Giuseppe Baldi)

Farmhouse Style Decorating Ideas: 10 Breathtaking Farmhouse Kitchens via

Farmhouse Style Decorating Ideas: 10 Breathtaking Farmhouse Kitchens

Concrete farmhouse sink / rustic mobile island. Farmhouse Style Decorating Ideas: 10 Breathtaking Farmhouse Kitchens

Farmhouse Style Decorating Ideas: 10 Breathtaking Farmhouse Kitchens

Rustic european-I would enjoy a glass of wine at that table. Farmhouse Style Decorating Ideas: 10 Breathtaking Farmhouse Kitchens

Farmhouse Style Decorating Ideas: 10 Breathtaking Farmhouse Kitchens via

Love lanterns with whitewashed woods. Farmhouse Style Decorating Ideas: 10 Breathtaking Farmhouse Kitchens

Farmhouse Style Decorating Ideas: 10 Breathtaking Farmhouse Kitchens via

This kitchen is a glorious use of reclaimed, and antique items. I can't get over all the stonework in it.

Farmhouse Style Decorating Ideas: 10 Breathtaking Farmhouse Kitchens via

10.
Brace yeselves, lovely tribe,
for multiple images of
Brooke’s Patina Farm.

Nice and easy, now.
If you’re the lightheaded type,
this is the moment in the post
t’would be wise to don your helmet*
or protect thy noggin with velvet and linen.
See what i did there?

*HelloLovelyStudio shall not be liable for head injuries.

Stone farmhouse exterior of Patina Farm in Ojai, California. Farmhouse Style Decorating Ideas: 10 Breathtaking Farmhouse Kitchens

Farmhouse Style Decorating Ideas: 10 Breathtaking Farmhouse Kitchens magic inside…Patina Farm

Patina Farm book cover by Giannetti

Patina Farm (Gibbs Smith) by Brooke Giannetti & Steve Giannetti

And do not miss Patina Style!<–affiliate link

Farmhouse Style Decorating Ideas: 10 Breathtaking Farmhouse Kitchens

Don’t they all speak peace
with soulful, lovely language?

~michele

1. February 24, 2015 / 12:35 pm

Well you surely know how to pick them….10 gorgeous kitchens, love the style its so timeless. Hope you are staying warm…here it is FREEZING! Have a great day Michele.

• February 25, 2015 / 1:24 pm

i think this frigid dreary grey weather prob has influenced my desire to see warm, inviting kitchens!

• February 25, 2015 / 1:31 pm

thanks for reading, lovely vera.

2. February 24, 2015 / 3:14 pm

Beautiful! I'm with Tina, you know how to pick them. Love the character and softness… and the ceiling beams. Wouldn't I just love a kitchen with beams?!

Hope you are weathering winter, Michele! XOXO

• February 25, 2015 / 1:32 pm

am i weathering or withering? either way, i will bloom in spring!

3. February 24, 2015 / 9:48 pm

Oh how I love a Farmhouse kitchen. These are all so fantastic! Brooke's home is my absolute favorite. I will never tire of looking at it! Love your blog!
    Charlotte
    Simplylovedesign.blogspot.com

• February 25, 2015 / 1:35 pm

farmhouse style just taps into everyone's softer side. thanks for reading!

4. February 24, 2015 / 10:54 pm

That fireplace at Patina Farm always makes me want to go out and make/buy countless bread/cutting boards. It is perfectly dreamy.

• February 25, 2015 / 1:36 pm

i knowwwwwww. and since we can simply type eBay, these images are dangerous!

5. February 25, 2015 / 3:02 am

Michele, Whoa…….. yes gorgeous and l.o.v.e. them all. I've been lusting after beams for so long and I finally have ONE big one (would have liked more .. but I am thankful;) Watching it get set in place was a vision I'll never forget.

I have Brooke's design book and reference it frequently. The image with the wood boards is one of my favorites. I know the area that their newly built home resides and all I can say is ~ it's god's country. Enjoy your evening 😉

• February 25, 2015 / 1:37 pm

i would love to visit ojai! how exciting to see your beam in place!

6. February 27, 2015 / 4:50 pm

these are some dreamy images Michele. I love the character and warmth of a farmhouse kitchen. The worn, ageless vibe with all that light! I've been a follower of Brooke's since she lived in Santa Monica in that charming cottage and it's been fun to see their new place evolve. I can't imagine the joy of waking up surrounded by rustic old beams—aren't you just dying to see Leslie's house? Wouldn't it be fun to have a blogger wine night at her place hahaha if only we all lived closer.

By the way, I really appreciated your wise and deep response about body image on my post. I sense that you could write an inspiring post yourself on your own experiences making peace with your body, especially after your surgery. I see glimpses of your writing that makes me weak-kneed and I'm so glad to hear that you're pursuing a writing class. I would love to hear how it goes. I think I'm ready to find one around here too…let's cheer each other on with our dreams. (although I'm hardly in your category of talent) I can sense a heartfelt book stirring inside you!

• March 1, 2015 / 10:37 pm

you're a whole lotta lovely, leslie.