Decor Inspiration: 10 shots of Mountain Lovely {Jackson Hole, Wyoming}

Jackson Hole Wyoming

I love this place.
It has the white, the natural stone and wood,
and the spare vibe that feels like home to me.

Tell me what you think.

all photos – J. Visser Design

Jackson Hole Wyoming

Jackson Hole Wyoming

Jackson Hole Wyoming

Jackson Hole Wyoming

Jackson Hole Wyoming

Jackson Hole Wyoming

Jackson Hole Wyoming

Jackson Hole Wyoming

Jackson Hole Wyoming

1. October 28, 2014 / 4:50 pm

Love that painting of the white house in the second photo. And… takes notes at the conference for me please!…

Cindy

• October 29, 2014 / 12:19 am

i love it too. and isn't it a unique entry? it's soft–an adjective that usually isn't brought to mind by a foyer.

2. October 29, 2014 / 12:03 am

Oh the ceiling beams, the pendants, the minimalism! This home has it all! Have a fun time!
    Holly

• November 2, 2014 / 11:45 pm

hurray for minimal when it feels this warm!

3. October 29, 2014 / 5:51 am

Those beams!! .. love them. We are putting one BIG one in our great room and it was so cool to watch that thing (or my construction crew) get it in place. There was a huge crane and lots of muscles flexing;) I can imagine what it took to get all these in! I like the simple, clean lines of this home. The outdoor space is super inviting and of course I like the kitchen:)

Hope you are doing well and having a good week M.!! xxL

• October 29, 2014 / 5:51 am

Ha! .. I meant we PUT in in .. past tense.. thank goodness that's over with!

• November 2, 2014 / 11:45 pm

see, we need the inside scoop to hear about the reality of incorporating such architectural interest! can't wait to see, leslie.

4. October 30, 2014 / 2:24 pm

Gorgeous. I'm drooling over the beams, too! And that view…. Mr. H. is an avid skier and we always dream about a mountain getaway. This one would do just fine. Good luck with that productivity stuff – If you can send a little my way, that would be swell! XOXO

• November 2, 2014 / 11:46 pm

the conference was awesome, jeanne. i am still swimming in a million ideas and have some great new tools to get my life plan on track.

5. October 31, 2014 / 7:47 pm

LOVE for me…I am ready to move there (OK part time)……where is that? Dont' tell me you are moving there….it is GORGEOUS. I love the materials used, really really well done!! Enjoy your conference, maybe YOU can teach THEM)

• November 2, 2014 / 11:47 pm

not moving there! not moving anywhere! yep. we are staying where we are for the time being. more bout that later. 🙂

6. November 1, 2014 / 4:15 pm

Oh Michele, a home to move into. I love the modern rustic country beauty, it's a space that could inspire much. Love the exterior and I am with Cindy on that painting in the following photo.
    Enjoy your conference let us all know how your conference went, and if you bought this home. :))

Xoxo
    Dore

• November 2, 2014 / 11:49 pm

i hope i didn't mislead you all! this is my idea of what feels like home but is not my future home. we are in fact staying put for reasons i will reveal in the future. love to you, dore. you would have LOVED this conference, and i'll share the scoop on the blog soon.

7. November 7, 2014 / 10:42 pm

Yes, I adore this
    vibe, too ~ the whole
    package!

Hope you'll share tips
    from the conference.
    Lord knows, I'm in great
    need of them : )

xo Suzanne

8. August 17, 2015 / 11:44 am

Simply amazing! The style is so clean and ellegant!

9. January 25, 2016 / 9:36 am

This is the house of my dreams! Perfect job of the architects and interior designers. Well done!