Cottage Style Decor Inspiration: Lovely Italian Cottage

When you let yourself dream of
the perfect place to hang your hat,
I wonder what comes to mind…

I must say my thoughts tend to waver.
Maybe a rustic place far from
civilization/Walmart/Starbuck’s
like this cozy Italian cottage?

This office area seems sufficient.

I can feel stress melting away.

Look at this tiny window.
Tell me you don’t wanna marry it.

Fine.
I might make a few minor
changes above and below.

Loving the light the photographer captures.

๏ปฟ

Would you, could you,
live within these walls?

photography – Alessandra Ianniello

images via

Merci for reading…click here to subscribe for free.

1. November 25, 2013 / 3:02 pm

As long as there was an espresso maker in the kitchen I would gladly hide away from civilization in this delightful vine covered cottage. (I'd probably want to update the bathroom, too)! Happy Monday, Michele! XO

2. November 25, 2013 / 7:13 pm

Yes, Ms. Lovely! I definitely can!! Very charming, and I'll take the little doggie, too ๐Ÿ™‚
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Michele!!
    Loi

3. November 25, 2013 / 9:40 pm

Calm, cozy, charming and comfortable. What else do you need? Love it!

4. November 25, 2013 / 10:22 pm

Oh, yes.

5. November 26, 2013 / 12:42 pm

I agree with I Dream Of, if there is an espresso.maker it would be perfect. It would be nice if there was a bathtub too.

6. November 26, 2013 / 2:07 pm

I could have os much fun decorating!! LOVE it!!
    Hope all is well with you, sweet Michele.
    Teresa
    xoxo

7. November 26, 2013 / 2:16 pm

Totally enchanting!! SmALL says it all!! franki

8. November 26, 2013 / 4:54 pm

very peaceful. I'm going to be trading big for small very soon so I find this post reassuring. I just stopped by to wish you a happy thanksgiving. Hope the boys are home already. Love to your Mom and Sis. Also I loved your last post. I want one of those Madonna necklaces… she is my personal favorite.
    Leslie

9. November 26, 2013 / 7:10 pm

LOVE It. Its the kind of place I dream about when I want an escape from everyone, everything, just me in a tiny cottage alone, no noise, nothing…ahhh what a peaceful thought! Happy Thanksgiving!

10. November 27, 2013 / 5:57 pm

What a beautiful place. Very peaceful and harmonious. Lovely blog! ๐Ÿ™‚

Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find topics such as health, self-image, personal growth and motivation between others! <3

Diana

New Blog Post: Count & Share Your Blessings This Season

11. November 28, 2013 / 1:36 am

Perfection on every level!!
    I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Thanks for your kindness and support through the years… you're truly one special person! Sending love your way!!

xoxo
    Desiree

12. November 30, 2013 / 2:35 am

ah.

that's a bedroom-in-the-eaves to write poetry in…..or perhaps a very long sonnet on a summer's afternoon.

where has summer gone?

tell us it shall return…

_tg x

13. December 1, 2013 / 7:55 pm

OMG that bedroom is so gorgeous! Beautiful home Michele:) and the perfect sanctuary. Hope you had a relaxing Turkey day with your family! xxleslie

14. December 4, 2013 / 4:27 am

Totally could live there, except maybe that painting over the bed… it would have to grow on me

Cindy