Shabby Chic Decor Inspiration {English Country Apartment}

victorian-london-home-3.jpg

Today’s daydream du jour…

aga-4.jpg

White.
Wood, brick, enamel, you name it.
Snow white makes it all feel cohesive and fresh.
And secret cabinets!
Don’t we love secret cabinets?

white-aga-1.jpg

whiteaga-2.jpg

White brick, I do love thee.
And herringbone floor?
Won’t you marry me?

victorian-london-home.jpg

What was the last thing you painted white?

images: JJ Locations

1. September 29, 2013 / 10:42 pm

White + London = Divine!! Throw in a white AGA, I'm moving in!!! Absolutely want it all 🙂
    Loi

2. September 29, 2013 / 11:04 pm

So pretty…white just makes me happy. Love the bright cheery happy vibe going on here…..hope you had a relaxing Sunday Michele!

3. September 29, 2013 / 11:07 pm

I love those herringbone floors too!!! Gorgeous!
    xo Karolyn

4. September 30, 2013 / 2:04 am

The last thing I painted white was a coffee table:) Gorgeous Michele! That floor..the kitchen! Yes:) to hidden cabinets and don't you love the lighting in the kitchen? xxleslie

5. September 30, 2013 / 3:35 am

stunning rooms! not a white wall in my home but i do have an AGA
    xx
    debra

6. September 30, 2013 / 9:07 pm

I just painted the shelf between the kitchen and the dining-room white and it looks so fresh now! Your inspiration is lovely!

7. September 30, 2013 / 9:27 pm

Oooooo, look at all those yummy shades of white… hmmmm… the last thing i painted white was mine and Ted's bedroom dressers…

Cindy

8. October 2, 2013 / 4:41 am

My favorite room is the kitchen:) Gorgeous home Michele! xxL

9. October 2, 2013 / 5:33 pm

ahhh…this post speaks to me. I'm such a lover of white, especially on brick and wood. Thank you for sharing such prettiness Michele. The last thing I painted white was a simple frame..

10. October 4, 2013 / 3:35 pm

White is my favorite color! There is nothing quite so crisp and clean. We have this table… it was a bachelor piece from Mr. H's old apartment. It is stained this strange orangish color – something that you'd think wouldn't be natural for any type of wood. I've been asking him if we can paint it white for years. No dice. So it's covered with a vintage piece of white fabric, which works, too!
    Happy Friday! XOXO

11. October 7, 2013 / 6:19 pm

I never get tired of white-so clean and chic, especially in a glossy coat! Hope you are welll–I dropped off the grid for a while but am back
    xoBarbara