Fashion: Vintage Chanel Inspiration

2012

chanelss101

2010

1976

1992

Chic French Brand + Styling = shhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhh-wing

(That is a reference from 1992, kittycats.)

BTW.

O boy. I may be wired for words, but only English ones!

My accent is decent, but lawdhavemercy mama has no game

when it comes to that there French vocabulary.

Or memorization.

I blame le shitty hormones and will

keep alienating the humans around me

practicing.

1. June 12, 2012 / 3:34 am

Michele-
    There is a reason Chanel is as big and respected as they are, and images like these certainly prove it. GORGEOUS!
    Thank you for sharing.
    Teresa
    xoxo

2. June 12, 2012 / 9:30 am

Love these ads! 🙂

3. June 12, 2012 / 9:59 am

Hi gorgeous…….
    love the ads, timelss and proof that good taste never ever goes out of style, don't you think? And that Catherine was a great chioce to represent a brand that is iconic for elegance and French fabulousness:)

4. June 12, 2012 / 2:58 pm

Oh I'm completely tongue tied when it comes to French – and any other language that isn't English – too. It's a sad, sad state of affairs. But I think we can all speak Chanel, oui? XO

5. June 12, 2012 / 4:15 pm

Chanel does it right every time!

6. June 12, 2012 / 5:34 pm

Look at you putting out one inspirational and witty post afer another. And I don't even have time to take a shower!!

Expect a call TODAY! Miss you.

oxox, Mon

P.S Park Hyatt/Paris Vendome – you lucky cat…

7. June 12, 2012 / 9:31 pm

Beautiful photos… and, uh oh, hormones again… make us crazy, but also sooooooo powerful. Just watch how fast you can make people RUN from you with just a look!

Cindy

8. June 12, 2012 / 9:37 pm

Chanel is so timeless and classic. Unfortunately I can only speak a little bit of a couple of langauges and I stink at all of them.

XX
    Debra~

9. June 13, 2012 / 4:39 am

the older they get, the better they get in my opinion! Gorgeous, classic, elegant, and *almost* brought a tear to my eye… oh to be a model on a chanel photo shoot!

xx

10. June 13, 2012 / 1:30 pm

well this was fun! how interesting that all the images, well maybe the 90's excluded, are timeless

ps; i get to france and repeatedly make a fool of myself doing my "best" french, they are never amused!
    debra

11. June 14, 2012 / 1:38 am

Hi Michele!

GORGEOUS iconic photos of an amazing woman.

So funny about French memorization.. My daughter studied French in college and is finally at the point where she is able to converse (slowly) in French. It's taken her years to learn the language! I am trying to practice a little for our trip coming up but I'm embarrassed to say anything for fear of not pronouncing properly 🙁 and my daughter is always smiling (ha!) and correcting me.

Also agree about those darn hormones.. blah..