Fashion Inspiration {Todd Eberle}

My husband asked it again just now.

“Still on the computer?”

marilyn minter and stephanie seymour, 2006

And I should be doing the dishes.
But did you see that living room?
There are much too many pretty pictures
by photographer Todd Eberle.

Tom Ford, 2004

Isn’t he fabulous?

Wishing you a happy new week
of only pretty pictures.

p.s.
I need those green converse in the stephanie seymour image.

p.s.s.
I have problems.

🙂

1. April 30, 2012 / 1:36 am

the computer is always a distraction isn't it! so many beautiful things to look at. gorgeous images, love the last one the most.
    x

2. April 30, 2012 / 1:38 am

You DO need those
    sneakers! Happy Sunday
    from beautiful Napa!

xx Suzanne

3. April 30, 2012 / 7:08 am

Great pics – that wall with the animals is awesome! 🙂

4. April 30, 2012 / 3:26 pm

Great photos! I spend way too much time on my computer too. I'm trying to shut it down and walk away at the end of my work day, but I just can't do it. Perhaps I'm a little addicted to being online and looking at pretty things. xo

5. April 30, 2012 / 3:37 pm

I love pretty pictures and nothing wrong with getting a healthy dose of something that makes you happy! These are great photos!

XX
    Debra~

6. April 30, 2012 / 8:31 pm

Had to laugh! I have a sink full of dishes to do too! It is amazing they don't go anywhere, do they? They just wait patiently for us to do them. Maybe later!! I have problems too, xo

7. April 30, 2012 / 8:41 pm

Stephanie Seymour was so pretty in her modeling days. I have no idea what she does these days. Some of those models are still gorgeous and it's great to see some choosing to age gracefully. My husband says the same thing.. blah, blah..

Enjoy the start to a new week~
    leslie

8. April 30, 2012 / 10:18 pm

P.S….I'm lusting after those red shoes…and Mr. Ford! Happy, beautiful week to you, too. Hugs, Lisa

9. April 30, 2012 / 10:22 pm

I cooked…..he's doing the dishes….right this moment 🙂 Love your voice and photos you shared. Love the wall of animal vanes. xo

10. May 1, 2012 / 11:58 am

Haha! I won't blame you if you're stuck in front of the computer. These images are fabulous! Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

11. May 2, 2012 / 2:17 am

Oh, yes…there is so much inspiration to distract our days…THANKS for stopping by!
    Rene'