Decor Inspiration: European Inspired Kitchens {Pamela Pierce}

There’s always more room on this blog
for another white kitchen
so let’s hop right to it
and begin with a master of
humble elegance:
Pam Pierce.

Pamela Pierce…of course.

image

image

Shannon Bowers

styled another way

Just the right mix of rustic with industrial and vintage elements, and the touch of glamour in the chandelier in this kitchen from Weranda magazine
Amy Neunsinger

Jill Brinson’s Atlanta cottage

image

image

image

justine1
Justine’s kitchen by Jersey Ice Cream Co.

So many brilliant ideas for warming up a white space.

Have a favorite?

1. March 10, 2015 / 4:14 pm

Oh Michele, this is every bit the kitchen space and design style I gravitate to…I call these very natural whites raw in beauty dusted in tones of papier-mâche !
    That sweet butlers pantry kitchen is such a cozy well dressed space you just don't want to leave it. I could comfort myself in any of these spaces and cook up a meal that compliments it's calmimg space.

I could see myself creating my art at any of these counter islands, in fact my art takes on the feel and vibe of belonging to one of these home kitchens with the wear of old and art style. YES! My dear you need to get back to your art, it's a claiming quiet place to rest your thoughts on creatively. I managed to even paint a small 8 x 8 cypress painting that has found its way into my etsy shop last night.
    I never like to just stick to one medium in art, but I like to mix it up a bit and blend pieces in groupings. I even do classes on my art pieces and I am in a class of pottery creating pieces in clay that I am crazy over, muc like some of the large pottery pieces in these kitchens. Giving it that French farmhouse vibe.
    I have to mention in your inspiration photos, I have seen in various featured magazines I have noticed the use of bull and steer heads and so would love one if I had the space for one 🙂
    Keep hunting that home down, I am wanting an older feel to a French farmhouse theses days, and simplify its look like the inspiration photos here.

How old is your son?…your tone of care sounds distressing, I hope and pray for a recovery, a full recovery through him, trusting in him to step in and take over with a complete healing for your son. He is in my prayers michele.

Well my dear, let the house find you, and let it inspire a newness you have been calling out for, and in the mean time make time to create something, funny how creating encourages a different outlook on what's inportant to us and how we live. A calmness will come over you and things around you will just all seem to fall into place.

Love yah!
    Xx
    Dore

• March 12, 2015 / 12:51 am

i just love you to pieces. that is all.

2. March 10, 2015 / 9:12 pm

Hi Michelle, I never tire of white kitchens, open shelving and exposed beams…..now I'm loving those stone floors and old farm tables too! Beautiful post!
    Holly

• March 12, 2015 / 12:52 am

can't you just FEEL the chalky lovely of those stone floors? and the quietness of so many of these kitchens just lowers my blood pressure. peace to you, lovely holly.

3. March 11, 2015 / 12:26 pm

Mine is getting an update this month but I truly wish I could rip out and start allover after seeing these choices! xo K

• March 12, 2015 / 12:53 am

hahahaha. show us everything, karolyn! so excited for you.

4. March 11, 2015 / 2:41 pm

I'm a sucker for a white kitchen. Still scheming about switching out our Darth Vader counters for something whiter, lighter and brighter! Lovely motivation and inspiration here, as always. Happy Wednesday, lovely! XOXO

• March 12, 2015 / 12:54 am

i am house hunting and seeing lots of dark granite which is such a great complement to white cabinetry and such an expense to rip out! so i hear you, jeanne.

5. March 11, 2015 / 2:49 pm

Michele,
    You have been in my prayers regarding your son. Please know we are thinking about you in Blogland. Each and every photo here is a feast of beauty for the eye. Relaxing, soothing, beautiful, I could spend all day scrolling up and down looking at all the beauty you posted.
    xx,
    Vera

• March 12, 2015 / 12:56 am

thanks, vera. it is so hard to see your child in discomfort and in need of healing. thank you for thinking of him and lifting him up in prayer. what a thoughtful group of souls who take the time to read and think of me. i am so blessed. thank you.

6. March 17, 2015 / 4:01 pm

I never get tired of gazing at white kitchens, especially those with rustic touches. Sigh, someday…. btw—have you started your writing class yet?