Consider the WALLternativesAugust 19, 2014
While I don't miss existing on Domino's pizza
or living sell-yer-plasma poor,
I'd love to be a college student again...
This week we helped our youngest sk8tr move back on
campus and decorate his dorm room with
this awesomely huge chalkboard decal.
Sure this may well be the room's future, but goshdarnit,
we're off to a good start thanks to Wallternatives,
a visionary company with wall decal options
for renters and folks like us looking
for easy, breezy, temporary style.
(MERCI, Wallternatives and Royal Design Studio
for the chance to review an amazing chalktastic decal
certain to help my kid with organization this year!)
Aint it cool?
Of course he owns planners and online calendars and organization apps
for everything, but, folks...sometimes you just need sumthin
BOLD in yer face ya cannot miss on yer way out the door!
· A slight surface texture that makes them perfect surface for writing or drawing on it with chalk.
· Apply them to any flat, smooth surface such as refrigerators, doors, and painted walls.
· Removable and reusable and leaves no adhesive residue.
· Wipes clean with an eraser, damp towel or sponge.
· ChalkTalk™ is a non-PVC film coated decal.
· Perfect for use as an appliqué in a home environment or as a restaurant’s menu board.
· Environmentally friendly product that is safe for use in food service environment or in a home.
· Tested by a certified independent lab for CPSIA compliance, lead-free and phthalate free.
Teux Deux List, starting at 15.95
How sweet is this Frenchy chalktalkin rub-on?
(And remember, the vinyl works for surfaces
a subtle reminder.
Mini Dots, $11.95
I am lovin the idea of confetti on m'walls.
Get your own Chalkboard Schedule here, and
visit Wallternatives for more press-on magic.
How cool is it to have options beyond wallpaper
and stenciling for us super lazy but stylish kids?
Peace to you right where you are.