beyond chic - Ivan TerestchenkoOctober 10, 2013
Ever wish you could peek inside
the homes of legendary fashion designers
to see where they dream?
Stefano Pilati's gym...could you die?
What objects do they collect?
Which artists do they love?
How do they decorate?
Internationally recognized photographer
Ivan Terestchenko shares images
shot over the years of
homes belonging to high-profile
(Vendome Press, 2013)
I knew Terestchenko's photography would be brilliant,
but oh my, Beyond Chic: Great Fashion Designers at Home offers more breathtaking
moments than I expected.
Ivan Terestchenko's Beyond Chic: Great Fashion Designers at Home
A few reasons Terestchenko's new book delivers:
1. The pads of Calvin Klein's Kevin Carrigan and Saint Laurent's Stefano Pilati!
2. Very few words to read...a boon for us lazy visual types.
3. Getting lost in lush pages feels like a vacay escape
yet involves no baggage checking.
4. The 'unexpected' is gorgeously captured.
5. It truly spotlights the beyond chic.
This is a beautiful book!
Peace to you right where you are.